Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you need to learn to not make things into a constant fight and how to write without coming across as aggressive. It's really annoying...

This right here. I am pretty sure he has made the same rant in every Joker movie statue thread and still does not realize he is the problem. Always playing the victim. His “joking” is not only aggressive but distasteful and blatantly disrespectful. And clearly Dundee is his burner account regurgitating out the same nonsense. Beyond annoying at this point! Thread moderators should step in.

Mattyribe's issue is that he can't stand when someone likes something he doesn't. Like he has to constantly validate his own opinion, but all the while pretending he's easy going.

I honestly agree with some of his points re which statues look better, but I don't constantly try to persuade others that they are wrong for preferring one statue over another

If someone wants to buy a statue because they like it, that's great, and I don't need to change their mind. The bottom line is that all top end statues look good in their own way, we don't all have to see things the same way and we should let it go if someone enjoys something we don't

Matt, I’m not trying to go against you. Obviously we see have opposing views. My thoughts on the bust is for what you’re paying it doesn’t look like Phoenix for the money. The QS 1/3 scale looks more like him than the 1/1 bust. You may not see that and that’s ok. But I don’t hate you or dislike you for that lol. We all like different things. None of these are trash like you’re making all P1 jokers out to be. Both companies offer amazing products but give credit where it’s due too.

You also said QS nailed Batman cowl which many here don’t think they did. So again, difference of opinion and no one will fight you if that’s YOUR opinion. No need to insult people for having a different opinion on a work of art. Hopefully this will clear things up. Thanks for your service and keep up the great work. Let’s agree I like different Jokers than you lol.

This right here. I am pretty sure he has made the same rant in every Joker movie statue thread and still does not realize he is the problem. Always playing the victim. His ?joking? is not only aggressive but distasteful and blatantly disrespectful. And clearly Dundee is his burner account regurgitating out the same nonsense. Beyond annoying at this point! Thread moderators should step in.

So my 'regurgitating' opinion on a statue now is nonsense? Isn't that a bit rich calling others blatantly disrespectful and then immediately ****1ing on others? The hypocrisy of some people. Incredible.

So my 'regurgitating' opinion on a statue now is nonsense? Isn't that a bit rich calling others blatantly disrespectful and then immediately ****1ing on others? The hypocrisy of some people. Incredible.

I know man, this guy tripped on me, because I mixed him up with another dude. I don't get people honestly.

Mattyribe's issue is that he can't stand when someone likes something he doesn't. Like he has to constantly validate his own opinion, but all the while pretending he's easy going.

I honestly agree with some of his points re which statues look better, but I don't constantly try to persuade others that they are wrong for preferring one statue over another

If someone wants to buy a statue because they like it, that's great, and I don't need to change their mind. The bottom line is that all top end statues look good in their own way, we don't all have to see things the same way and we should let it go if someone enjoys something we don't

And so it doesn't stop. Why are you making assumptions about someone he doesn't know. I never got mad at anyone for a difference of opinion. Where as you I believe (don't quote me I have bad memory), and oxymoron are able to have an opinion on any statue and repeat yourselves and its cool. My whole point was I do it you Oxy has a fit and calls me names. Again, I don't remember if you did or not. However, Oxy got warned for it once. Yet I never bashed anyone, I never got mad at anyone or made assumptions about anyone. GO look and if you can quote me I would love to see it. Its a forum I wrote my opinion. You guys do the same. But I don't give two ****s what you say. Im over this... move on everyone.

Matt, I’m not trying to go against you. Obviously we see have opposing views. My thoughts on the bust is for what you’re paying it doesn’t look like Phoenix for the money. The QS 1/3 scale looks more like him than the 1/1 bust. You may not see that and that’s ok. But I don’t hate you or dislike you for that lol. We all like different things. None of these are trash like you’re making all P1 jokers out to be. Both companies offer amazing products but give credit where it’s due too.

You also said QS nailed Batman cowl which many here don’t think they did. So again, difference of opinion and no one will fight you if that’s YOUR opinion. No need to insult people for having a different opinion on a work of art. Hopefully this will clear things up. Thanks for your service and keep up the great work. Let’s agree I like different Jokers than you lol.

Were cool dawg. I get pple mixed up it was the general zabo and oxymoron. My whole point was, and I will repeat it for the last time. They bitched at me for repeating myself over the heath joker p1. Because to me it looks awful. SO, so its hypocrisy and I will call them out for it. I never called any one names, or got mad at anyone. But if you go on that thread you will see they continued to get upset and call me names cuz I didn't like the statue and repeated myself. Yet they are able to go out and do the same. Yet I don't ***** at them and start name calling. Then they act like their the victims. Very childish behavior for adults. Anyways, time to move on...

Dude, you need to learn to not make things into a constant fight and how to write without coming across as aggressive. It's really annoying...

Well I will just say this if people would act like adults I wouldn't have to teat them like children.

Now we can move on. I think the statue lacks the look of the actor. Do I have it in hand? No, but from videos and pics it just looks okay to me. But QS bust looks absolutely amazing.

I know man, this guy tripped on me, because I mixed him up with another dude. I don't get people honestly.

Yeah I saw that, out of the blue. It's bottled up anger, I wouldn't worry about it mate.

On another note, checking the price on this statue, I saw the ES at 2600. Is this a typo or the actual ES?

Yeah I saw that, out of the blue. It's bottled up anger, I wouldn't worry about it mate.

On another note, checking the price on this statue, I saw the ES at 2600. Is this a typo or the actual ES?

Ya the es is 2600. Huge es man.

Thanks for confirming. Big number indeed, didn't realise the Phoenix Joker was this sought after.

I never really liked the movie, I thought it was depressing. As a Social Worker myself. Seeing that SWer give up on him. Just let me down. Just to depressing and a bit slow for me. But anyways, no worries,

I never really liked the movie, I thought it was depressing. As a Social Worker myself. Seeing that SWer give up on him. Just let me down. Just to depressing and a bit slow for me. But anyways, no worries,

It felt like more of an experience than a movie. It did a good job of bringing the audience into his world. What made it bleak was he fell through the cracks of a broken system, the SW was limited in what she could do as she was just a cog in a machine, in a sense he never stood a chance from the start. The slow pacing definitely made the audience really feel and even relate a little to his slow but inevitable descent. I would still recommend people to watch it if they haven't, but it's one of those movies I wouldn't want to watch for a second time. It reminds me of short story european films that go on for about 30-40 minutes in the 80s and 90s era showing snippets of people's lives in a fictional world and the specificity allowed for very intimate, intense and small little details. The Joker movie is like that but much longer which can be exhausting as it demands more attention from it's audience.

This right here. I am pretty sure he has made the same rant in every Joker movie statue thread and still does not realize he is the problem. Always playing the victim. His ?joking? is not only aggressive but distasteful and blatantly disrespectful. And clearly Dundee is his burner account regurgitating out the same nonsense. Beyond annoying at this point! Thread moderators should step in.

That's not possible man. Dundee writes with good grammar.

that doesn't mean anything since the other account is obviously trolling and intentionally writing that way.

So a difference in opinion of statues is trolling?

It would make some sense if you can provide your rationale as to your reasons in labeling myself as a troll. Otherwise your comments are borderline slandering which is highly offensive and immature.

Also I recall in the Ledger 1/3 JND forum (page 15) after when I provided my detailed opinion about that statue with quite a few others agreeing to my statements, you indirectly assert myself and possibly others as being 'employed' by statue companies. You obviously have a different opinion to myself on certain statues, which is fine by me and I respect that, but rather than sharing your views which is what we do on forums to learn, you instead thinly disguise your attack, alluring to the above.

I respectfully did not respond to you because I understand how some people can be emotionally charged, get agitated and even paranoid when different opinions are discussed, which can cloud their judgement, make them doubt their decisions and even believe artificial accounts have agenda A and agenda B thus in that instance you seem to be in that fixed and dark mind frame, so communication to you would be futile. Or maybe I was nice to give you the benefit of doubt, which goes a long way in life.

That said, I will call out unsubstantiated statements and absurd information such as your frivolous assertions which is beyond ludicrous. A burning account, a troll, wonder what next. Loki? Man some of the assumptions on this forum, I could be the next JK Rowling with some of the gold material here.

That's not possible man. Dundee writes with good grammar.

Azure, how you doing?

You know your stuff as we had a good discussion a few weeks ago.

Read about your city Pred statue, sorry to hear they gave you a faulty piece. That's the most frustrating part of this hobby. That Pred caught my eye when I saw the production piece, it has quite a presence. Fingers crossed the Prime 1 Pred turns out better for you.

Azure, how you doing?

You know your stuff as we had a good discussion a few weeks ago.

Read about your city Pred statue, sorry to hear they gave you a faulty piece. That's the most frustrating part of this hobby. That Pred caught my eye when I saw the production piece, it has quite a presence. Fingers crossed the Prime 1 Pred turns out better for you.

lol, can't complain too much man. Thanks for noticing. Luckily, it doesn't happen too often, but considering the size and weight of that thing, a definite bummer. If your on the fence, you should go after that piece.

Back