Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a difference in opinion of statues is trolling?

It would make some sense if you can provide your rationale as to your reasons in labeling myself as a troll. Otherwise your comments are borderline slandering which is highly offensive and immature.

Also I recall in the Ledger 1/3 JND forum (page 15) after when I provided my detailed opinion about that statue with quite a few others agreeing to my statements, you indirectly assert myself and possibly others as being 'employed' by statue companies. You obviously have a different opinion to myself on certain statues, which is fine by me and I respect that, but rather than sharing your views which is what we do on forums to learn, you instead thinly disguise your attack, alluring to the above.

I respectfully did not respond to you because I understand how some people can be emotionally charged, get agitated and even paranoid when different opinions are discussed, which can cloud their judgement, make them doubt their decisions and even believe artificial accounts have agenda A and agenda B thus in that instance you seem to be in that fixed and dark mind frame, so communication to you would be futile. Or maybe I was nice to give you the benefit of doubt, which goes a long way in life.

That said, I will call out unsubstantiated statements and absurd information such as your frivolous assertions which is beyond ludicrous. A burning account, a troll, wonder what next. Loki? Man some of the assumptions on this forum, I could be the next JK Rowling with some of the gold material here.

You finally see. This guy is toxic. Like I said before we have an opinion and express it. He gets upset and writes rude comments back to us. The goes and does the same thing with his opinion. Acts like its no big deal. I hate when people act like hypocrites and then use some abusive language like it is okay. Your right, just look at the heath joker. I made a few comments he flipped out and started saying something of the sorts of go fix your mensural cycle or something to that extent. Then he got warned. I just don't get it. I made the same comments as you. When you make comments about a statue that you don't like. Its most likely they will get fixed and it actually helps the statue.

See what got me a bit upset was that, when someone does the same thing and goes about it like its no big deal. Its the bad mouthing that needs to change. I mean its time people take accountability and act like adults. Unfortunately this guy doesn't. I'm right their with you dawg! Ignore the guy, he won't come back at you once he got called out. He never did to me either. Peace dawg!

lol, can't complain too much man. Thanks for noticing. Luckily, it doesn't happen too often, but considering the size and weight of that thing, a definite bummer. If your on the fence, you should go after that piece.

I won't be getting either of the City Hunters but still on the fence with the 1/4 fugitive one. That ones got so much hate as the movie was utter trash but I quite dig the statue and base lights, I think Prime 1 did a good job with that Pred.

You finally see. This guy is toxic. Like I said before we have an opinion and express it. He gets upset and writes rude comments back to us. The goes and does the same thing with his opinion. Acts like its no big deal. I hate when people act like hypocrites and then use some abusive language like it is okay. Your right, just look at the heath joker. I made a few comments he flipped out and started saying something of the sorts of go fix your mensural cycle or something to that extent. Then he got warned. I just don't get it. I made the same comments as you. When you make comments about a statue that you don't like. Its most likely they will get fixed and it actually helps the statue.

See what got me a bit upset was that, when someone does the same thing and goes about it like its no big deal. Its the bad mouthing that needs to change. I mean its time people take accountability and act like adults. Unfortunately this guy doesn't. I'm right their with you dawg! Ignore the guy, he won't come back at you once he got called out. He never did to me either. Peace dawg!

No need to be upset, always going to be hypocritical peeps poking here and there, that's part of life. Hopefully they get over that kind of behaviour (which I believe they would as I'm a believer that people go through growth) as it does nothing by harm themselves in the long run.

I can see your pretty passionate about this hobby and from your comments you really care about statue quality which is good, because as a collector, I also want to have the best chances of buying a good product that I love and can keep for as long as I can. Like the CM Pred, still kicking myself for missing out on that, but there is always hope, I will work my a$$ off and believe I'll be able to enjoy that fantastic piece one day.

No need to be upset, always going to be hypocritical peeps poking here and there, that's part of life. Hopefully they get over that kind of behaviour (which I believe they would as I'm a believer that people go through growth) as it does nothing by harm themselves in the long run.

I can see your pretty passionate about this hobby and from your comments you really care about statue quality which is good, because as a collector, I also want to have the best chances of buying a good product that I love and can keep for as long as I can. Like the CM Pred, still kicking myself for missing out on that, but there is always hope, I will work my a$$ off and believe I'll be able to enjoy that fantastic piece one day.

Ya, I can't justify spending over 5 gs for a statue. But its cool man. Whatever makes you happy brotha!!

I was never upset. I was just making a point. Just when it gets to name calling. It shows the maturity level of people. Anyways, I am passionate but Im over the hobby. I have about 9 pre orders. Then I really am done. It was fun but I don't want it becoming another addiction. I been through a lot of addiction and death. So, my family is more important than statues. But I do like to collect. Peace brotha.

My first Prime 1 piece thanks to Sideshow Seconds. This is a definite grail. So much presence and KA Kim’s sculpt is perfect.

Attachments

• 7D6FDF99-44BB-4ED6-B896-AF516ACC7DC9.jpeg
    7D6FDF99-44BB-4ED6-B896-AF516ACC7DC9.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 9FE82D70-ABB3-4149-B35C-28D93A5D63E5.jpeg
    9FE82D70-ABB3-4149-B35C-28D93A5D63E5.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 72
Back