Prime 1 / Blitzway: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to pre-order this statue. I’m just holding and waiting for JND to release pictures of their statue. But, frankly speaking I think I won’t be able to afford JND price, so I don’t know what I’m waiting for 😅 maybe a bit afraid of final look of production pieces considering the price tag but I think I will or-order it

I really want to pre-order this statue. I’m just holding and waiting for JND to release pictures of their statue. But, frankly speaking I think I won’t be able to afford JND price, so I don’t know what I’m waiting for 😅 maybe a bit afraid of final look of production pieces considering the price tag but I think I will or-order it
It won't be selling out soon so no rush

Why they are not including a base for second head sculpt display? prime 1 uses to provide this kind of accesories, right? I don’t think they really expect people to buy a second statue just for second head sculpt display at this price point.

I’ve had good luck with all the pleather on my 1/6 figures, not applying any sort of product but simply not handling those pieces much and running a dehumidifier in my collection room. I don’t get too stressed because you can always buy replacement parts pretty easily. But for a big expensive statue, I don’t think there’s any way I would personally risk spending that kind of money for pleather materials.

Do people often do custom capes for statues?

If I were you I would just wait man! Generalszabo is right, it will not sell out anytime soon. They are going to be producing a lot of these and I am almost positive you could just wait for it to actually release. Look at how some of the other P1XB pieces turned out; many are still in stock despite releasing a while ago!

40hlzvV.jpg

I met her at SDCC in 2016 when she was doing GB Blitzway stuff. Real sweet lady, didn’t speak a lick of English lol, but got an autograph and pic with her.

Does anybody knows if P1 will include one small stand/base to display the second head? It kills if you have to keep one head in the box 😓

Does anybody knows if P1 will include one small stand/base to display the second head? It kills if you have to keep one head in the box 😓
I have received answer from Prime 1. Just dissapointing. At this price point is difficult to understand.

Attachments

• A2D86ABB-8F72-4360-929D-529CC435368B.jpeg
    A2D86ABB-8F72-4360-929D-529CC435368B.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 10
Back