Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having watched these reviews and a couple of others - I have to say that I'm really happy with this statue. I think it looks fantastic!!

This is one of the best statues and will definitely be a grail down the road.

So, wait you like the joker face sculpt on this, which looks about 60 percent like Phoenix and then don't see Phoenix in the QS bust. Which looks like 95 percent or more like him. Okay, no offense dawg. But that QS bust looks way better than this. Like I said to each their own. But Im not sure what your seeing in this and a grail. I doubt it. You just love P1 or something? I'm just seeing an okay statue. Same as the Heath 1/3rd. Nothing great.

So, wait you like the joker face sculpt on this, which looks about 60 percent like Phoenix and then don't see Phoenix in the QS bust. Which looks like 95 percent or more like him. Okay, no offense dawg. But that QS bust looks way better than this. Like I said to each their own. But Im not sure what your seeing in this and a grail. I doubt it. You just love P1 or something? I'm just seeing an okay statue. Same as the Heath 1/3rd. Nothing great.

Watch this and change your mind at 18:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZy3OLdcYY

Definitely more Phoenix in this than the lifesize QS bust.

the sculpt is very good and the paint job is a lot better than the first pic led me to believe. not as good as the prototype but close enough. i like this statue.

Definitely more Phoenix in this than the lifesize QS bust.

I agree.

the sculpt is very good and the paint job is a lot better than the first pic led me to believe. not as good as the prototype but close enough. i like this statue.

I agree.

It doesn't surprise me that The two guys who bitched at me over P1 (Alis and moron) looking bad are now teaming up. and disagreeing again with my opinion. Why should I be surprised lo. But whatever, you don't see me have a fit like you two do, when I say something that needs work on a statue. But you guys continue with your opinions. So let this be the end of it. But say what you want. But anyone who thinks this looks better than the QS phoenix is snorting something good. Hell, I was an addict it made movies come to life. So, I can relate. However, now clean. X military and now social worker helping vets. I can also help those that need glasses as well LOL! A joke! Hope you guys can lighten up a bit. Not take things so personal!

What the hell are you even on about? I made a general comment that I am liking this piece again after seeing in-hand reviews with good lighting, and that I am regretting canceling my PO. I am in no way comparing this to the QS bust (those were other people in this thread) which is a superior piece in my opinion; that bust is a masterful work of art down to the base albeit out of most collectors price ranges. Clearly you are the one taking every comment personal, take your quarrels elsewhere.

What the hell are you even on about? I made a general comment that I am liking this piece again after seeing in-hand reviews with good lighting, and that I am regretting canceling my PO. I am in no way comparing this to the QS bust (those were other people in this thread) which is a superior piece in my opinion; that bust is a masterful work of art down to the base albeit out of most collectors price ranges. Clearly you are the one taking every comment personal, take your quarrels elsewhere.

Yo, first chill, I got you mixed up with the alis guy. My mistake. I fixed it. Geez see what I mean people just trip out. Im cool man. I made a mistake so bite my ****en head off dawg! So, damn defensive. So, I mixed you up with another dude. Take a xanax, relax. Here I am joking around, but to you Im coming off upset. Dude wtf is going on here. How can you take that last comment as me taking it personal. Im not even buying either statue. Plus its a forum I can careless about who likes what. My comment was to those two who were bitching cuz I didn't like a few statues. But yet ***** all the time, themselves. But I'm not tripping cuz they don't like the bust. But doesn't mean I won't have an opinion and voice it. That's why its a forum. My God. Some have no humor in them but just defensive or upset at the world.

Dude, you need to learn to not make things into a constant fight and how to write without coming across as aggressive. It's really annoying...

This is a good statue and fans getting this will be more than happy. But the QS bust is a beast on another level. Without doubt the ultimate Phoenix Joker. Just the base alone is pure class and beats most crap that gets released today.

Though not really a fair comparison between the two, like a heavy weight versus feather weight match. Huge price difference too. But if we rule all that out and compare it as it is, no other Phoenix Joker statue comes close to that bust.

Back