Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recovering from surgery, watched Predator in 4K the other day and 3D today. It truly is a perfect film.

It's one of the best Arnie likenesses out there, and the body sculpt is perfect. Arms maybe a tad too big. Only thing that lets it down is the paint job is average, but I still love that piece.

I'd kill for a super well done Dutch in terms of the paintjob. The SS one let me down so much that I still have PTSD

I think the factory job isn't bad, but why not just get the head repainted then?

Because of my limited space, if I'm to get a statue it needs to be almost perfect. Having to send it off to get custom work done on it is far from fitting my criteria. If I had the space, I probably would get a Dutch and the rest of the P1 film Preds, but unfortunately I need to pick and choose. So this statue will probably be my only Pred piece for a while to go with my SWS lifesize bust.. unless the Wolf blows me out of the water like this one I might make room for one more.

Guys what do you think about the mask? Is it just me or it looks a little wider than it should be? Somehow no company could do the shape right.

Guys what do you think about the mask? Is it just me or it looks a little wider than it should be? Somehow no company could do the shape right.

The mask looks incredible to me! I don’t see any flaws in it. Maybe if someone could post a comparison to the screen worn hero mask it would show otherwise but again, looks spot on to me.

Something looks a little off, I've been staring at it and I can't put my finger on it. I think it's the cheek area that is a little wide. Although the exaggerated texture and sculpted damage isn't helping. It's passable for sure however. It's is way better than anything else statue wise other than the SWS maquette which was pretty much perfect..

UQrl8aA.png

Something looks a little off, I've been staring at it and I can't put my finger on it. I think it's the cheek area that is a little wide. Although the exaggerated texture and sculpted damage isn't helping. It's passable for sure however. It's is way better than anything else statue wise other than the SWS maquette which was pretty much perfect..

Yeah it is the cheek area. It is way too wide, but otherwise it is very very good.

Just noticed Prime 1's new Bane has gone up at collectibles direct for just over 2k. These were similar in size. That makes things a little scary price wise!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just noticed Prime 1's new Bane has gone up at collectibles direct for just over 2k. These were similar in size. That makes things a little scary price wise!

That’s scary for sure!

Man I hope it will stay around 1200...2000 is way too much...I won't be spending that much money for this...especially considering the City hunter and the Comic predators...they have to stay in this price range. Otherwise it does not really make any sense.

This is the only Predator I plan to buy from Prime 1 so I'm prepared to pay a bit more, but within reason. I don't care for the additional corpse base, I just want the Pred with the additional heads.

Back