Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Jon Snow too and I think they might be pulling the same thing. I think it was $1100 shipped when I ordered and now I am seeing $1150? Is this what happened with you?

Yep. Whole reason I ordered from them was b/c they were $50 or $100 cheaper (I can't remember now) than bbts. I saw they raised it and my invoice showed the new amount (which is why I say their system is horrible) without them saying anything to me. I called them on it and said that they'd honor the original price but I feel I'm gonna have to fight for it as it's still showing the higher amount on my order. I still have the saved emails tho.

Yep. Whole reason I ordered from them was b/c they were $50 or $100 cheaper (I can't remember now) than bbts. I saw they raised it and my invoice showed the new amount (which is why I say their system is horrible) without them saying anything to me. I called them on it and said that they'd honor the original price but I feel I'm gonna have to fight for it as it's still showing the higher amount on my order. I still have the saved emails tho.
Which company is this?

People give Sideshow crap, and some if it deservedly so. But they're customer service is top notch, and they've always been very reliable in my experience. Part of the reason why I order with them more often than not.

Sounds like SC increase their prices once a piece comes in stock to better reflect current shipping rates for new orders, but their system automatically updates old orders as well.

At least they're responsive. I don't think they're trying to pulling a fast one on people, but you do need to keep records in case of errors. I've got all my emails for Secret Compass and Spec Fiction archived since their user account pages are so limited.

Finally get mine in this week. Hopefully no paint issues. When he was first announced I didn’t care about the spear because I was just going for the movie look but after seeing the in hand shots with the spear I had to have that version.

Ah, I think my predators will be here this week so hope there's no damage. Have you decided if your going for the replacement or discount?
I don't think he can get a replacement so he funneled me towards a discount.

Finally get mine in this week. Hopefully no paint issues. When he was first announced I didn’t care about the spear because I was just going for the movie look but after seeing the in hand shots with the spear I had to have that version.
I'm hoping someone can 3D print that spear for me... Anyone?

Sounds like SC increase their prices once a piece comes in stock to better reflect current shipping rates for new orders, but their system automatically updates old orders as well.

At least they're responsive. I don't think they're trying to pulling a fast one on people, but you do need to keep records in case of errors. I've got all my emails for Secret Compass and Spec Fiction archived since their user account pages are so limited.

The example we were talking about was the 1st or 2nd day the PO was up after they saw what other sites had it posted at. I'm sure they do it on other orders (in stock) as well. It's why I always keep track of the amount of a piece when I PO from them.

The example we were talking about was the 1st or 2nd day the PO was up after they saw what other sites had it posted at. I'm sure they do it on other orders (in stock) as well. It's why I always keep track of the amount of a piece when I PO from them.
Ah. Well shoot, that's especially spicy.

Finally got mine setup, took me like an hr. I was pleasantly surprised to find the spear in mine from SC.

Had a minor breakage of a tree limb in the back but fixed with some gorilla glue.

I examined the heads closely and noticed on one that part of the decal was either starting to peal or had moved slightly. I’ll have to look into sealing that. I know some others did it awhile ago. You of course can’t see it at normal viewing, or even that up close.

Overall I’m extremely happy with it. My one and only Pred.
4776B792-AB9F-41F5-88D1-EB04AA66AE85.jpeg

Attachments

• 7789C2F1-175D-4782-BAAE-FD128EA66488.jpeg
    7789C2F1-175D-4782-BAAE-FD128EA66488.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 57

It's not my job to make sure I get the price I ordered at and agreed to pay. This is terrible business practice by Secret Compass and not even legal. Their system should not be retroactively updating existing orders if they later decide to hike the price.

It's not my job to make sure I get the price I ordered at and agreed to pay. This is terrible business practice by Secret Compass and not even legal. Their system should not be retroactively updating existing orders if they later decide to hike the price.
I meant "you need to" in the sense that it's a generally good practice for anyone ordering expensive things like this. I agree, their system is screwed.

Finally got mine setup, took me like an hr. I was pleasantly surprised to find the spear in mine from SC.
That unmasked photo may be the best I've ever seen this statue look.

Everything I have ordered from secret compass I try and pay off ASAP as I hate debt.
Ljaat your so lucky to get the spear and great pics. I did ask SC and they said they don't do it with the spear so seems your lucky to get that. Box 1 of 2 turned up yesterday. I think box 2 turns up today (hope there's a spear in mine 🙏🏻) along with predator 2 city hunter. Then it's the wait for the 2 hunter victims.

For anyone that would be interested in the GORT Portait by itself, I'm thinking about selling it. If interested send me a message. Price I'm not sure on.
I’m one of the few people who love the Gort mask. I use it most of the time. I love the look, ha.

Back