Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the production figures all have short jacket sleeves.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383819
Review by saberwang2:

111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg
120.jpg
121.jpg
122.jpg
123.jpg

Just a couple of questions or considerations to those who have mentioned the “short sleeves” on the leather jacket. Maybe you guys who spend $ 400 + for micro tailored clothes have a better eye and understanding of this than I.
Is it possible that the sleeves on the shirt are too long rather than the sleeves on the jacket being to short ?
Is anyone familiar with the body that PT is using ?
Is it possible the arms on the body are a bit long ?
Is it possible the jacket arms are bunching up and appearing short ?

Many (most) people seem to want to break down this figure and use various parts on other existing figures and body’s

Is it likely the jacket would look more fitted on a body with narrower shoulders ?

IMHO I think the head appears to look a little low on the neck. And looks a little odd in relation to the jacket collar . I’m thinking that would be adjustable, futzable ,workable whatever. Hey — we all like to futz with our figure projects.

Some want to call this a ”mediocre” figure.
IMHO ( I don’t have in hand to inspect) this figure has a GREAT deal of Bang for Buck.

Two exceptional heads (yeah — I know)
+ a leather jackets. For $ 150 - $ 200 ?
Everything else looks fine and useable. Im sure you all have or can find some baggier pants.

So where can we find a good custom holster in the Raiders style?
Gustavo at Old Traveler Workshop came to mind first. His does look a little too clean and less worn though.

You "can't believe" how many people are upset? Then use your imagination, lol.

It's not suprising people were upset at all...and it's not that complicated either. Are there people that overreacted? Yeah, probably. To leave a seller permanently over this is way overboard, but to each their own. It's their decision to make imo.

However, to minimize how they feel just because you don't give a flying "f" is a bit arrogant. I totally see where they're coming from even if I don't care about this figure. They felt misled and I can see why...but Kit rectified the problem to the best of his ability. Let's all move on.

With that said, I would highly suggest people wait for the second offering when they announce it. Learn from this and preorder this when it goes up next time. Also, Kit is one of the best sellers in the entire business. If you're worried about his honesty, don't. He's a straight shooter and we're lucky to have him in the midst of all the bad sellers like TW.

If 1/6 collectors really are "the worst" then let's not add to the problem by pretending we don't get why people are upset. A little empathy goes a long way.
Lol. Ok dude.

So many people on FB were being total pricks to Kit about this, but I’m the arrogant a-hole lacking empathy for pointing out how over the top they were being and that I can’t understand how a group of grown adults could act so childishly. Got it.

*rolls eyes into back of head*

Last edited:
Wow, that holster is HUGE!!!

One of the first things I noticed. It serves as a crotch protector as well.

That said, these pictures are the BEST the figure has looked though. People who have never had an Indy figure should be quite happy. For now...

...then it begins... the customization... the hunt for parts.... the upgrades... the OCD!!!!

Just a couple of questions or considerations to those who have mentioned the “short sleeves” on the leather jacket. Maybe you guys who spend $ 400 + for micro tailored clothes have a better eye and understanding of this than I.
Is it possible that the sleeves on the shirt are too long rather than the sleeves on the jacket being to short ?
Is anyone familiar with the body that PT is using ?
Is it possible the arms on the body are a bit long ?
Is it possible the jacket arms are bunching up and appearing short ?
All valid questions. We probably won't know this until it's on a proper body like the HT ANH Han which is more suited to be Fords build/stature. But looking at the pics, the sleeves are too short. They should be longer than the coat itself. See attached:

Gustavo at Old Traveler Workshop came to mind first. His does look a little too clean and less worn though.
Mike Fisher bud. He's the go to for holster/belt. I actually have him making a new set now. 🍻
Screenshot_20220426-121703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220426-121637_Instagram.jpg

I had taken a pretty long stretch off from the hobby in recent years.. was rarely doing work... back at it fairly steady now.. interested in info - shoot me an email for best response.. I try and visit the boards but just haven't been consistent with it ! I have a lot of customs I need to share over here ASAP ! my email : [email protected]

That said, these pictures are the BEST the figure has looked though. People who have never had an Indy figure should be quite happy. For now...

...then it begins... the customization... the hunt for parts.... the upgrades... the OCD!!!!
This thing is gonna be a train wreck in hand.

Everything already looks off and cheap in the “best” photos.

This thing is gonna be a train wreck in hand.

Everything already looks off and cheap in the “best” photos.

Customizers dream.

Already I feel as though a million voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.... when they saw Rzeznikk's Indy and said: "mine doesn't look like that".

For those who make whips and holsters and shirts and pants and shoes and heads... get ready! A new Indy boom is about to begin!

I wonder how durable and flexible that base body is..I would like to see a HT TT body swap with this if the body isn’t the best :dunno

@TonTon has also made really nice real leather holsters and gunbelts in the past, though not sure if he's still currently doing them.

Vigilante Customs on FB/IG also has a new gunbelt and holster in the works but told me they won't be ready until around September when he finishes building his new website.

This is exactly what happened to me when I got the DX05. Super happy with it on first opening...until I wasn't :lol Now it's barely the DX05 except for the head/hat, whip, revolver, shoes and socks.

@TonTon has also made really nice real leather holsters and gunbelts in the past, though not sure if he's still currently doing them.

Vigilante Customs on FB/IG also has a new gunbelt and holster in the works but told me they won't be ready until around September when he finishes building his new website.

This is exactly what happened to me when I got the DX05. Super happy with it on first opening...until I wasn't :lol Now it's barely the DX05 except for the head/hat, whip, revolver, shoes and socks.
I just got a Vigilante for this figure and hit up Mfisher for a whip. I am still using the set I bought from him back 2014 for my current Indy . Going to put the jacket on this on my current Indy which is on a trutype and use this one as streets of Cairo Indy .

Back