Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of hype was garnered from Kit showing that in hand photo. After two years of luke warm anticipation from the promo shots and not much else to go on I think a lot of people are going, "hold up a minute, this is looking solid."

I know I'm one of them.

Also it was the top post on the Hot Toys subreddit, with the title specifically referencing that OSK had gotten his shipment in.

I'm really hoping I can grab one, I've had bits and pieces to put together a TOB Indy but it's sat for a long time now. Would love to finally build it out.

1650595742684.png

I wonder if you can tighten up the collar enough to put a tie on it for a Last Crusade Indy? Because that's what I'd love to use this for, since I always thought that Inigo sculpt had a slightly older look to it anyway.

Paint apps on the headsculpt are looking really good. Loving the color of the bag strap as well, just needs an accurate buckle. I wonder if that’s real leather on the bag as well 🤔

Looking better than I imagined. I'll definitely be ordering a second one from Kit.

(I received an email from TW stating that tracking numbers would be sent shortly.)

By the way, just an observation in that the pic on the box appears (to me) to be a "Temple of Doom" Indy but I could be wrong.

Back