Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While still probably tailored too slim, I wonder if gravity is also having an effect on the pants as well. The figure looks like it’s being held probably about 30degrees or so from parallel to the floor, so the pants may be falling back some. Plus this is probably right out of the box, minimal to no futzing.

Pants aside, I’m really digging the paint apps on the headsculpt. Looks much better here than earlier pics we saw. And I could be wrong, but the hat doesn’t look to be exactly a DX05 hat. It has a fabric band, but that doesn’t automatically make it a DX hat. Shape looks a little different. Unless it just looks different since it doesn’t have the DX headsculpt under it 🤔

Last edited:
While still probably tailored too slim, I wonder if gravity I’d also having an effect on the pants as well. The figure looks like it’s being held probably about 30degrees or so from parallel to the floor, so the pants may be falling back some. Plus this is probably right out of the box, minimal to no futzing.

Pants aside, I’m really digging the paint apps on the headsculpt. Looks much better here than earlier pics we saw. And I could be wrong, but the hat doesn’t look to be exactly a DX05 hat. It has a fabric band, but that doesn’t automatically make it a DX hat. Shape looks a little different. Unless it just looks different since it doesn’t have the DX headsculpt under it 🤔
Isn’t this Inigo’s sculpt?

While still probably tailored too slim, I wonder if gravity I’d also having an effect on the pants as well. The figure looks like it’s being held probably about 30degrees or so from parallel to the floor, so the pants may be falling back some. Plus this is probably right out of the box, minimal to no futzing.

Yeah, paint app on the sculpt looks very good. Cant wait to see more pics.

Shame they made the pants so slim and narrow, as otherwise it looks like a huge improvement over the proto pics. And somehow I totally missed that this was going to come with a second smiling sculpt. That alone makes me a lot more tempted to pick one of these up now, assuming I can find it anywhere.

How much will these be from OSK? I may have to get one to jumpstart my TOD build

Isn’t this Inigo’s sculpt?
Headsculpt is, but not sure about the hat. The proto pics had Inigo’s headsculpt with the DX05 hat, clothing, web belt, whip and boots, then SS TOD gun belt, revolver and bag. But the production piece looks to be mostly all new pieces (clothing wise) aside from the Inigo sculpt and DX05 style web belt and boots.

Last edited:
SNARK WARNING

You know if this figure was produced by Asmus, then there are those within this thread that would excuse the tight pants and post about sourcing finding baggier compatible pants without a second thought.

The preceding is based on observations from the infamous Asmus Evil Dead 2 Ash discussion thread.

You can’t do adventuring in those pants!
These are the sort of pants you need!

1054990-women-movies-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-mythology-Tomb-Raider-Underworld-darkness-screenshot-computer-wallpaper-fictional-character-woman-warrior.jpg

There is a queue forming in the OSK group for this figure.

It's going to be a madhouse this weekend or on Monday.
Kit give you any heads up about what the stock situation looks like? Does he just have a few extra or did he buy a full inventory on top of pre-orders?

Back