Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit give you any heads up about what the stock situation looks like? Does he just have a few extra or did he buy a full inventory on top of pre-orders?
--

No.

I'm not involved in/privy to business details/functions.

All I know is supposedly, once pre-orders are cared for additional stock will be listed on the site and Kit will post announcements on the business Facebook page, the OSK Facebook group, and other places he posts at as a vendor (like here).

I'll keep an eye out and post it here if I see it go live/go up during when I'm around.

If you have not registered as a customer at his business site, you should so it'll make check out easier and faster.

Last edited:
Sugo are reasonably quick. It’s hard to say because it’s third party and it would go from HK to them in Australia and then back out to you. OSK i assume would be the quicker option to US.

Sugo are reasonably quick. It’s hard to say because it’s third party and it would go from HK to them in Australia and then back out to you. OSK i assume would be the quicker option to US.
--

I'm in the US (Florida) and on average delivery from OSK to me is about 14-18 days.

OSK uses 4PX. Once the shipment arrives in the US, it's transferred to the USPS for final delivery.

I'm not in a hurry/rush about receiving orders. As long as I receive it well packaged (that OSK does very well) and damage free, I'm good. I never received a damaged item from OSK ever.

--

I'm in the US (Florida) and on average delivery from OSK to me is about 14-18 days.

OSK uses 4PX. Once the shipment arrives in the US, it's transferred to the USPS for final delivery.

I'm not in a hurry/rush about receiving orders. As long as I receive it well packaged (that OSK does very well) and damage free, I'm good. I never received a damaged item from OSK ever.
I would have use OSK but didn’t know they were getting more in stock at the time. I had canceled my TW order because I refuse to use them anymore. Plus I had loyalty at Sugo to use and they are local to me.

--

I would much rather use OSK but if supply is very limited and people are lining up for I don't want to miss out . I am in the U.S. as well , I don't mind waiting an extra week or three if it means I get it.

I would much rather use OSK but if supply is very limited and people are lining up for I don't want to miss out . I am in the U.S. as well , I don't mind waiting an extra week or three if it means I get it.
That's kinda where I'm at as well. Kit is always my first choice but if he just has a few extra left over I doubt I'll be rapid fire enough to catch it and order before the line of people already interested.

--

@Lordscum

Honestly, I personally wouldn't fret. That's just me though.

Kit did post somewhere in this thread he ordered extra inventory/stock. From what I understand, he ordered enough two years ago to cover committed pre-orders. Over time, there are those who can their pre-order for whatever reason, but final pre-order processing/reconciliation doesn't occur until shipment is in hand, invoices sent, invoice payments received, and orders shipped with tracking numbers. Once the POs are squared away, then if any extras remain from cancelled pre-orders Kit posts announcements to that effect on his business FB page and the OSK FB group with how many are available and it's first come first serve.

As far as I know, he didn't accept new pre-orders since the PO cut-off window from two years ago so he's not taking orders for inventory he doesn't have. He already posted/said here and within the group he's going to open up ordering this weekend or Monday at the latest. Once the ordering link is active/open, then customers will need to sign-in to their OSK account and submit their order with payment. From my understanding, his inventory/ordering system functions in a way where X amount is allocated to be available and once X amount is reached, then the item is no longer available for ordering so no one is going to end up inadvertently paying for it once it hits the sell out point.

I didn't mean to besiege you with so much granular details, but I figure the more collectors know about how a business is transparent in how they fulfill orders, payments, etc., then more knowledge collectors have in making an informed decision.

I believe all vendors who are receiving their proper shipment is going to be busily engaged in the coming weeks.

Speaking from experience, don't fall for the hype/hysteria and end up making an ill-informed choice/decision. Don't fall prey to scalpers. I believe the usual assortment of scalpers will try to take advantage of the hype for the figure.

If you're not registered at OSK, then you may want to do so to make checkout and payment easier and faster.

If you're a member of the OSK Facebook group, keep an eye out there for the announcement.

If you're not a member of the OSK Facebook group, then please consider joining.

If I'm around here this weekend and usually I am, I'll post a heads up once I see ordering is live. Kit will likely beat me to it though.

I hope this helps you and others. If you and others don't get it from OSK, it's understandable. Just exercise due diligence regardless of which vendor you end up getting it from.

Last edited:
Kit do you have a picture of the other head sculpt. The smiling one
QQ图片20220422084011.jpg

--

@Lordscum

Honestly, I personally wouldn't fret. That's just me though.

Kit did post somewhere in this thread he ordered extra inventory/stock. From what I understand, he ordered enough two years ago to cover committed pre-orders. Over time, there are those who can their pre-order for whatever reason, but final pre-order processing/reconciliation doesn't occur until shipment is in hand, invoices sent, invoice payments received, and orders shipped with tracking numbers. Once the POs are squared away, then if any extras remain from cancelled pre-orders Kit posts announcements to that effect on his business FB page and the OSK FB group with how many are available and it's first come first serve.

As far as I know, he didn't accept new pre-orders since the PO cut-off window from two years ago so he's not taking orders for inventory he doesn't have. He already posted/said here and within the group he's going to open up ordering this weekend or Monday at the latest. Once the ordering link is active/open, then customers will need to sign-in to their OSK account and submit their order with payment. From my understanding, his inventory/ordering system functions in a way where X amount is allocated to be available and once X amount is reached, then the item is no longer available for ordering so no one is going to end up inadvertently paying for it once it hits the sell out point.

I didn't mean to besiege you with so much granular details, but I figure the more collectors know about how a business is transparent in how they fulfill orders, payments, etc., then more knowledge collectors have in making an informed decision.

I believe all vendors who are receiving their proper shipment is going to be busily engaged in the coming weeks.

Speaking from experience, don't fall for the hype/hysteria and end up making an ill-informed choice/decision. Don't fall prey to scalpers. I believe the usual assortment of scalpers will try to take advantage of the hype for the figure.

If you're not registered at OSK, then you may want to do so to make checkout and payment easier and faster.

If you're a member of the OSK Facebook group, keep an eye out there for the announcement.

If you're not a member of the OSK Facebook group, then please consider joining.

If I'm around here this weekend and usually I am, I'll post a heads up once I see ordering is live. Kit will likely beat me to it though.

I hope this helps you and others. If you and others don't get it from OSK, it's understandable. Just exercise due diligence regardless of which vendor you end up getting it from.
Thanks for the info, I am registered on the website and I submitted a request today to join the FB group so awaiting confirmation from that . I am definately not ordering one from ebay , all of the listings I have seen are from known scammers. I will be around this weekend as well keeping my eye one things ,guess I will hold out to see what happens.

Thanks for the info, I am registered on the website and I submitted a request today to join the FB group so awaiting confirmation from that . I am definately not ordering one from ebay , all of the listings I have seen are from known scammers. I will be around this weekend as well keeping my eye one things ,guess I will hold out to see what happens.
--

@Lordscum

That's cool.

The group is attracting new members lately and just approved over a dozen new members within the last hour or so.

Welcome aboard.

Agreed the DX05 pants were a bit baggy, The pants on this figure look way too tight.
l2_v337360_958_600_883-1.jpg

Pants are not overly baggy but sure are not tight.

I was only getting this fig for the sculpts anyway and they look good. Looks like he has no neck but that might just be the way he isn't posed here?
present-toys-indiana-production-4-jpg.573078

The satchel strap is accurate and the leather jacket looks good to. I also like the shoes
Does anyone notice the sleeves a tad too short?

I wonder with the anticipation, excitement, hype, and prolific visibility of this release . . . will the usual cadre of 1:6 seamstresses be offering a fresh new batch of 1:6 clothing to address/correct/fix whatever nitpicks/shortcomings that are being called out?

Obviously, the pants got some riled up. Possibly the shirt?

Back