Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Kit and KG have posted about him on FB. I don't think he's that far off, weeks, maybe days. We'll see what emerges......

Giving present toys their due their quality is actually pretty dam impressive. They are the only bootleg company I know who improve their figures. I own their Micheal and the quality, tailoring etc is good.

Not bad at all. That jacket looks a lot better than the HT one. What are the bodies like on PT figures?

The fig cost me just over £100 from KG, so I was not expecting to much tbh, but it looks fairly decent in those early pics. Not sure about the smiling sculpt but the neutral sculpt looks fairly good. That shirt will have to have a bit of weathering though, way to clean to belong to Indy. :exactly:
He looks to have a bit of a scrawny neck in those pics. :dunno

Last edited:
All things considered, looks pretty dang good. While I was originally only getting these for the head sculpts alone, I think I'll use the majority of this set for a Map Room Indy display.

From those few pics, jacket looks to be better fit than the HT which I thought was way too tight. Shirt looks like it maybe be thinner material as well but hard to tell. Body doesn't look to be a TTM19 clone either, so I wonder what they're using. Overall though, this is definitely looking like a pretty great set for the price, especially for parts. if OSK or somewhere reliable have some extra stock left over, I may cancel my NeoGeek order so I can get it sooner.

Looking forward to seeing how the gunbelt, whip and boots turn out.

Anybody know if he’s available anywhere and the best deal on this guy?
--

Supposed to be released within the next two weeks.

If anyone refers you to KGHobby, TNS, or Toys Wonderland you may want to check a number of threads about them before giving them your hard earned $ unless you're one of those collectors who are easy, go lucky, happy and don't care about losing money, receiving poorly packaged orders, paying for orders and receiving false tracking numbers and status, asked to pay more for shipping, and possibly getting taken advantage of.

If you're only looking for the cheapest price, then I don't know because I shop for price, proven reliability, and service that some consider to be too bothersome.

Last edited:
Contact retailers you like. If they have this, undoubtedly there will be extras or cancellations and they will have a few left over for you. I do this all the time because I wait to see what these 3rd party figures look like before I buy.

Hmm, will have to hunt this one down.

Oddly (as an unlicensed fig), this looks to be the best "out of the box" Indy in 1/6. The smiling head looks - imo like all smiling Indy sculpts - a little odd, but the neutral looks okay-to-decent. Paint looks very solid too.

Interested to see in-hand pics of how the pants hang, and also in-hand of the holster.

--

Supposed to be released within the next two weeks.

If anyone refers you to KGHobby, TNS, or Toys Wonderland you may want to check a number of threads about them before giving them your hard earned $ unless you're one of those collectors who are easy, go lucky, happy and don't care about losing money, receiving poorly packaged orders, paying for orders anr receiving false tracking numbers and status, asked to pay more for shipping, and possibly getting taken advantage of.

If you're only looking for the cheapest price, then I don't know because I shop for price, proven reliability, and service that some consider to be too bothersome.
I agree with these statements but I will say although they can be a bit slow I’ve never had any problems with KGHobby. At least not at the TW level. Communication is ok, prices are good and shipping once they get it in stock is always quick. It’s the getting in stock where they have always been a bit slow compared to other HK retailers.

Hmm, will have to hunt this one down.

Oddly (as an unlicensed fig), this looks to be the best "out of the box" Indy in 1/6. The smiling head looks - imo like all smiling Indy sculpts - a little odd, but the neutral looks okay-to-decent. Paint looks very solid too.

Interested to see in-hand pics of how the pants hang, and also in-hand of the holster.
--

The only Indy figure I own is the very first one by Sideshow all those years ago.

I didn't have any want for the Present Toys version, but I may get one out of curiosity once it's in stock at my preferred 1:6 vendor provided more in hand pictures hit online to verify if it's that good.

--

The only Indy figure I own is the very first one by Sideshow all those years ago.
That's a weird figure - quite a bit of good but yet so much bad. :lol It's almost nostalgic now. I use that (badly dated in multiple ways) head for "background display" Indys like with the tux below.

The old SSC Indy is fine for deep background display where the outfit is mostly what you notice, but this new present toys Indy has those apps and sculpt detail that can go front row center (even if the Present Toys likeness is somewhere between so-so and decent.)

awMbSPbl.png

Back