Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ToysWonderland post confirmation too. Totally forgot I’d ordered it as a gift after it disappeared everywhere.

I just asked present toys, they said production not complete yet, they send figure to no one
I'm guessing that the folks that pre-ordered from Toys Wonderland missed the following part from the initial email:

"* A tracking number will be updated before processing the shipment, please be advised that it does not represent the shipment is started."

By the way, I also pre-ordered from TW but haven't received the tracking# email, as of yet.

Not that Sugo seems to know anything more than anyone else, but my preorder says June is the expected date.
I have no idea if that was recently changed or is just a placeholder, mind.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.22.47 AM.png

Ooohhh…Mystery. Intrigue. And possibly some ensuing drama in the PT Jones thread.

View attachment 564657
Ya the mystery store charge for a figure that not being released yet, while there are certain figures/products that released months ago but seems they aren't shipping them yet

Plus a huge discount for hot toys preorders which they are definitely losing money on each sales, the most mystery part is that you need to pay in full to enjoy the discount

Something really not making any sense, I shouldn't comment on other's strategy but seriously people need to be careful if you are going to pay in full for a hot toys NOT going to be released in 2 years

Attachments

• AAA.png
    AAA.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 112
So much questionable and suspicious pre-ordering practices, but if those pre-ordering from them actually receive their items . . . fine. If not, then learn the expensive and hard way like others who got screwed over. Either they'll learn immediately or continually repeat.

Has this figure released yet? I don't see it in stock anywhere online nor have I seen any in-hand photos.

Wondering where can I order one?

Back