Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go and double-check to see where I had ordered from. ToysWonderland...
Yeah October 2020 I got my order in with KG.
I think I will need to take a sip from the Holy Grail while waiting, before I turn into this guy...

5-game-of-thrones-characters-that-make-you-tell-yourself-oh-wait-where-have-i-seen-them-389734.jpg

I just got my payment request from TNS for this, the due date was April 27th however, so I'm guessing it'll still be a few weeks til they get it in hand.

I just got my payment request from TNS for this, the due date was April 27th however, so I'm guessing it'll still be a few weeks til they get it in hand.
--

Interesting.

A payment request BEFORE the product is in hand/received.

Why not request payment when it's actually in hand/in stock/received by the vendor like how some other vendors do it?

--

Just one more thing . . .

I wonder what would have happened if whatever vendor stipulated full payment up front for a pre-order item provided the total price is heavily discounted where it ends up being lower than dealer cost with payment by PayPal only.

The product is still delayed for one year, two years, etc., and then when it's finally released, one reads how other vendors are processing invoices for payment and shipping out orders, but the vendor where it was ordered from with discounted full payment up front claims their shipment is delayed, pandemic shipping delays, etc. when it's discovered the vendor will not receive their shipment due to non-payment to their supplier.

The 180 days PayPal claim limit ran out, and you're scrambling to get one and find out all other vendors are sold out with secondary market prices significantly higher than the MSRP with no choice for a refund from the vendor?

Such a scenario couldn't happen right?

I pray this has turned out decent because it’s the only representation of Indy I’ll have. That is until InArt makes theirs. :wink1: :naughty

--

Interesting.

A payment request BEFORE the product is in hand/received.

Why not request payment when it's actually in hand/in stock/received by the vendor like how some other vendors do it?

I think it's pretty much standard now so they just slap labels on boxes and ship asap instead of waiting for people to pay with a shipment sitting in your warehouse. The last couple times I've gotten invoices from Giantoy it's been the same, long due dates for payments. If I paid it off right away it still waits a few weeks to ship.

So is TNS pulling a 'Toys Wonderland' by issuing early arrival notices?
--

I don't know.

Are they promoting a discount code of "TW" where you pay in full for newly released items not in stock and provided a false tracking number that only shows shipping label created?

Back