Present Toys - 1/6 PT-55 Blade Warrior (aka Blade from Blade II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joao Breda

Admin
· 10 m ·

“There are worse things out tonight than vampires.”
Blade Warrior by Present Toys

420902776_10163358515498242_1924705629127017070_n.jpg

Goyer wrote the first films. He only directed the third after Snipes protested the original attached director. Snipes was extremely unprofessional. Everyone on that film said Snipes was the problem and acted like a crazy, often violent drama queen from start to finish. Whatever problems existed he exacerbated tenfold, and it’s a miracle the film at least has some legit entertaining moments. Even if the script wasn’t to his liking, he actively set about sabotaging the careers of everyone trying to make and release the best film they could under the circumstances.
"Reportedly, Wesley Snipes was unhappy with the film's script and original choice of director. David S. Goyer, who had written all three films in the franchise, was then selected to replace the director of the film, which Snipes also protested."

He was unhappy with Goyer directing the film too, and with good reason it turned out. Goyer himself took the blame for the film being crappy. Literally everything about the film is worse than the previous films, and that isn't Wesley Snipes fault. It isn't Wesley Snipes fault Goyer sidelined Blade In his own movie. He was more interested in setting up Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds for a spin-off series than actually finishing Blade's story. I ain't defending Snipes acting like a crazy @sshole, but the problems with the film far outweighed his antics on set.

"Reportedly, Wesley Snipes was unhappy with the film's script and original choice of director. David S. Goyer, who had written all three films in the franchise, was then selected to replace the director of the film, which Snipes also protested."

He was unhappy with Goyer directing the film too, and with good reason it turned out. Goyer himself took the blame for the film being crappy. Literally everything about the film is worse than the previous films, and that isn't Wesley Snipes fault. It isn't Wesley Snipes fault Goyer sidelined Blade In his own movie. He was more interested in setting up Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds for a spin-off series than actually finishing Blade's story. I ain't defending Snipes acting like a crazy @sshole, but the problems with the film far outweighed his antics on set.
I won’t derail the thread past this, but there are countless reports of Snipes’s behavior that is substantiated by multiple parties, and the studio itself basically says he made everything worse for himself by being unreliable, so they even filmed multiple endings in case he flaked out. He even refused to cooperate on the endings where he lived instead of died.

I had the pleasure of speaking to a lot of the cast and crew at Comic Con. They all agreed the only crew member they had any issues with was Snipes. And this wasn’t limited to just Blade Trinity. Similar complaints have been levied at him on multiple other films by multiple other cast and crew members (a few from “Money Train” echoed this).

I can separate the actor from the role here. Blade is great. Snipes had a litany of problems, of which Blade Trinity‘s drama being the least of them.

PT has the superior sculpt compared to Soosoo. Now what I am debating is placing an order for Soosoo's version only for that fanged sculpt which is better looking than their normal one. Should I go for it or no? What do you think guys?

PT has the superior sculpt compared to Soosoo. Now what I am debating is placing an order for Soosoo's version only for that fanged sculpt which is better looking than their normal one. Should I go for it or no? What do you think guys?
I've got both on order and will either display both looks or pick and choose parts from each to make the best overall.

You could always buy both then sell the one you like the least.

I think Soosoo easily has the better sculpt, as it looks perfect, but both look really good

His pants weren’t leather in the films were they? They looked more silk fabric.
The movie pants were latex-covered Lycra for maximum fighting flexibility.
1705693275481.png

Then, for the sewer scenes, they used the finest neoprene fabric- essentially wetsuit material- due to its waterproof and thermal qualities.
1705693171959.png

Also, I was concerned PT had omitted the third metal buckle, but it’s just tucked underneath the vest.
1705692980207.png

Last edited:
Looks great! Didn’t order one cause I have the HT version, but curious to see a side by side comparison from somebody that decided to bite on this one. I did PO the so so Blade 3 though and looking forward to it.

Back