Present Toys - 1/6 PT-55 Blade Warrior (aka Blade from Blade II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
present-toys-blade-418462207-2495654180613649-3000247833990843482-n.jpg

Yeah, quality looks as good as the prototype. I dunno if it's the lighting but it actually looks closer to Wesley now after putting the glasses on him compared to the proto. Did a quick photoshop

Dppj0O2.jpg

432266-blade-8.jpg

Definitley looks really good. Not as good as Soosoo, because that version looks PERFECT (at least in the proto) and comes with an amazing second headsculpt. But I love Blade so much that I'm happy to have him from more than one film. The days of Hot Toys ancient Blade II figure selling for ridiculous amounts on ebay will now be long gone.

Looks pretty good. I dont plan on replacing my Hot Toys version but the clothes will be likely used.

Yeah, quality looks as good as the prototype. I dunno if it's the lighting but it actually looks closer to Wesley now after putting the glasses on him compared to the proto. Did a quick photoshop

Dppj0O2.jpg

432266-blade-8.jpg
They have improved on the proto lol

Definitley looks really good. Not as good as Soosoo, because that version looks PERFECT (at least in the proto) and comes with an amazing second headsculpt. But I love Blade so much that I'm happy to have him from more than one film. The days of Hot Toys ancient Blade II figure selling for ridiculous amounts on ebay will now be long gone.
Got to be honest I prefer the Present version at the moment because we have production pics.

a blade 3 all.jpg

Last edited:
Rewatched Blade 3 and it's so bad :ROFLMAO: Terrible Dracula, poor action scenes, dunno why Goyer thought Blade needed sidekicks who took up too much screentime.

The first 2 Blades are actually way underrated critically.

SKop.gif

Rewatched Blade 3 and it's so bad :ROFLMAO: Terrible Dracula, poor action scenes, dunno why Goyer thought Blade needed sidekicks who took up too much screentime.
I think thats because his main star, Mr Snipes, proceeded to completely lose his ******* mind just before/during filming.

Doesnt really forgive the ****** story [killing Whistler again, seriously], poor action or crappy Dracula [Dominic Purcell as Dracula is a joke and the character had literally nothing in common with Dracula in either Marvel, literature or folklore] but it at least explains why Blade is an extra in his own movie.

I think thats because his main star, Mr Snipes, proceeded to completely lose his ******* mind just before/during filming.

Doesnt really forgive the ****** story [killing Whistler again, seriously], poor action or crappy Dracula [Dominic Purcell as Dracula is a joke and the character had literally nothing in common with Dracula in either Marvel, literature or folklore] but it at least explains why Blade is an extra in his own movie.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Snipes lost his mind and acted like an @sshole because he knew Goyer was f@cking up his franchise. The story was written before they began to film and its been said that Snipes was heavily against sidelining Blade in his own movie. I doubt him and Kristofferson were thrilled about Whistler being killed off 15 minutes in either.

No wonder Snipes was pissed. The faults of the movie are on Goyer's shoulders. Blade 1 and 2 are superior in every way.

^^ So that means it's shipping right?!

Was hoping to see more pics from Kit this week!

Actually, I'm pretty sure Snipes lost his mind and acted like an @sshole because he knew Goyer was f@cking up his franchise. The story was written before they began to film and its been said that Snipes was heavily against sidelining Blade in his own movie. I doubt him and Kristofferson were thrilled about Whistler being killed off 15 minutes in either.

No wonder Snipes was pissed. The faults of the movie are on Goyer's shoulders. Blade 1 and 2 are superior in every way.
Goyer wrote the first films. He only directed the third after Snipes protested the original attached director. Snipes was extremely unprofessional. Everyone on that film said Snipes was the problem and acted like a crazy, often violent drama queen from start to finish. Whatever problems existed he exacerbated tenfold, and it’s a miracle the film at least has some legit entertaining moments. Even if the script wasn’t to his liking, he actively set about sabotaging the careers of everyone trying to make and release the best film they could under the circumstances.

Back