Present Toys - 1/6 PT-55 Blade Warrior (aka Blade from Blade II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did we ever get a proper look at the updated PT sculpt

maxresdefault.jpg

Looking at the present toys terminator is kinda stopping me from impulse buying this 😅
Yup most of these bootleg releases are crap in hand backed up by a fake photoshop campaign.

It’s freaking bootlegs from China for crying out loud didn’t our parents ever teach us the ”if it’s too good to be true” lesson it’s like we hope inside that they will look exactly like the Photoshop pics when we already know they never will, but hope I guess is eternal lol

Last edited:
Yup most of these bootleg releases are crap in hand backed up by a fake photoshop campaign.

It’s freaking bootlegs from China for crying out loud didn’t our parents ever teach us the ”if it’s too good to be true” lesson It’s like we hope inside that they will look exactly like the Photoshop pics when we already know they never will but hope I guess is eternal lol
Ahahaha couldn’t have said it better honestly. Maybe I’ll have to sleep on this for so I think if I should buy this with a clear mind

Just watched blade 2 again for the 100th time. I think it’s time I make an impulsive purchase 😁
Hahahah

Yeah I have seen that movie many times as well, love it!!!

I am definitely going to have a representation of Blade in my collection, and love Wesley Snipes in that role, but I am leaning toward waiting for Hot Toys version from the new film (whenever that gets released).

I, on the other hand, am not particularly interested in Blade the character- but I sure do love me some Wesley Snipes as Blade!

I hope SooSoo sales are good enough to encourage them to finally give us the first movie outfit. I have more faith in their quality than PT.

Last edited:
Ahahaha couldn’t have said it better honestly. Maybe I’ll have to sleep on this for so I think if I should buy this with a clear mind

Blade is the kind of figure where you would be worst off cost wise trying to rebuild him from parts.

For example, if you want to do a Star Wars Mandalorian type figure, you need a helmet, chest armor, jet back and gauntlets. You can kind of fudge the rest a little if you don't need screen accurate or if you want to play with a custom. A John Wick, if you have the head and at least one of the iconic guns, then you can find a body and a suit somewhere.

But Blade has so many unique pieces to him.

That being said, I'm going to sit this one out for a while. I might miss on him and take that risk, but I'm not trusting these companies anymore that release a set of promo photos, try to crowd source the funding with preorders or timed releases, and we just don't know what we are getting until our money is locked up already and we might have to wait 15-24 months to finally figure it all out.

I get the crowdfunding strategy for some of that Hasbro Pulse stuff. But mainline releases, I just don't see where the juice is worth the squeeze. But that's just me.

Blade is the kind of figure where you would be worst off cost wise trying to rebuild him from parts.

For example, if you want to do a Star Wars Mandalorian type figure, you need a helmet, chest armor, jet back and gauntlets. You can kind of fudge the rest a little if you don't need screen accurate or if you want to play with a custom. A John Wick, if you have the head and at least one of the iconic guns, then you can find a body and a suit somewhere.

But Blade has so many unique pieces to him.

That being said, I'm going to sit this one out for a while. I might miss on him and take that risk, but I'm not trusting these companies anymore that release a set of promo photos, try to crowd source the funding with preorders or timed releases, and we just don't know what we are getting until our money is locked up already and we might have to wait 15-24 months to finally figure it all out.

I get the crowdfunding strategy for some of that Hasbro Pulse stuff. But mainline releases, I just don't see where the juice is worth the squeeze. But that's just me.
Yeah I get what you mean mate. I’m a big fan on the blade movies from when I was a kid and the figures of the character getting released today are really nice looking but the fact that it doesn’t come with a tattooed body isn’t really cutting it for me yet and I’m sure sometime in the future they will make it one day and I don’t want to have either the Soosoo toys one or Present toys figure when that day comes

I recently binged on all 3 Blade movies over the weekend. Never even saw Blade Trinity before. They are not bad, certainly better than any of the Sony Sider-Man moves, IMO. I went with the PT version of this character, primarily because it was the first one offered. Such a cool character, and I look forward to the reboot next year

I recently binged on all 3 Blade movies over the weekend. Never even saw Blade Trinity before. They are not bad, certainly better than any of the Sony Sider-Man moves, IMO. I went with the PT version of this character, primarily because it was the first one offered. Such a cool character, and I look forward to the reboot next year
Is it any good in hand?

Back