Present Toys - 1/6 PT-59 Skeleton Knight & Motorcycle (Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p10.jpg
p11.jpg

PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 collectible doll series - Skull Knight.

Specification Description:

Product name: Skull Knight
Model: PT-sp 59
Size ratio: 1/6

Parts List:
Simulation head carving *1
Skull carving * 1 (can be illuminated)
Movable body *1
Hand type * 4
Iron chain * 2
Shotgun * 1
Flame Shotgun * 1
Fire Effect * 2
Character platform *1

clothing:
Black leather jacket *1 (made of genuine leather)
Black leather pants *1 (made of leather material)
Dark short sleeve *1
Belt *1
boots * 2

Shipping date: 4th quarter of 2023 - 1st quarter of 2024 (subject to the actual shipping time of the manufacturer.)

Their ‘leather’ shtick must really be paying off.

Bets on the next character who wears black leather they’ll be doing next?

Last edited:
This is just basically a re-release of a hot toys figure that was released years ago, but being released by Present Toys........:)

I thought this was a crossover between Skull Knight (Berserk) and Nicolas Cage as I read the title as soon as I had woken up and nearly fell out of my bed!

How are the figures of Present Toys? I understand it’s a HT knockoff but just wanted to know if they’re fine quality wise.

I might get this for a good comic Ghost Rider. Anytime I think about getting the Sideshow one, I just don’t want to spend the money.

Also, I know folks are saying it’s a HT KO, but neither headsculpt is from the HT figure. Just the accessories (from both Cage and AoS Ghost Rider figures) and probably the bike. Base is unique and the base flame effects don’t appear to be from either of the HT releases from what I can tell.

I couldn't understand what they were referring to on BBICN when they were saying that the skull was missing flames, and making him appear like a bald man instead.

I just looked at my 1/6 Carve Art version and understand it now. The Hot Toys/Carve Art sculpt has extra flames coming down the middle of the skull.

review_gstgr_3.jpg

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061711b.htm
154004g880z50p5nwo05f0.jpg

Is it just me or does the Nick Cage HS have a bit of the Daniel Craigs? Still looks good though, I’d have the HS displayed beside the main event anyway - nice to have the option.

Back