Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably the mesh that's throwing you off there. Good news is it's a relatively easy and less-risky fix than anything else on the piece.

Mesh does play a role, but somthing about the eyebrow area is..off.

You can really see the size difference in the two, dunno why HT made the P1 Bio so damn big to begin with.

Awesome new pics. Nice and reassuring to see them look so much better than the original P1. But for the love of god fix the dreads on P1! It takes like 150 seconds!

Cant wait for my classic, i reckon he will be in my hands at start of the week. Woo!

i don't put the spinal column to complicated just for a pics :wave
But, isnt the spine the easiest piece to put on as you do not need to remove anything? Don't you just need to lift the left arm sideways and push it on as it only needs to hang from his left shoulder down his left side or his his back pack too bid to get the string over?

Last edited:
Does any 1 knows if this figure will have paint rubbing problems like the rubbing the Berserker had? I dont know how to prevent the rubbing on my berserker.... :monkey4

receive it today

227465predclassic.jpg

93599998P2.jpg

more pics soon

cool pics, the mouth looks good

Predator looks like he went sunbathing and forgot to put sun block on his forehead, and got sunburned LOL:lol

Does any 1 knows if this figure will have paint rubbing problems like the rubbing the Berserker had? I dont know how to prevent the rubbing on my berserker.... :monkey4
Mr. Black didn't have paint rubbing problems.

The paint had been scraped off in various areas before people received them.

Great quality

Looks amazing, but then i didnt have any doubt to begin with. Shame i have to wait untill january tho. Gonna look awesome next to my other preds.

Oh, can the small pouch that goes to his wast belt can be installed to classic's?

You mean the Hot Toys P1 pouch? I think the belt is bigger on the classic so it might not fit without being modified. A custom pouch should work fine though.
Maybe hanouman can answer?

Wow! ..he looks amazing,blows the original out of the water! I pray to god I can find a way to get my Baloo bio on him!:pray:

Yes.

Hopefully it fits cuz it's the only thing left for converting this into P1.
Or maybe someone will custom make 1.

What do you mean its the only thing left? Are you going to be using the P1 parts or something?

Im going to make everything myself that is needed for a P1 conversion -

bone necklace
spine necklace
trophy necklace
left biceps armour and piping
pouch

I think thats it?

The plasmacaster is also different on Classic. ;)

Well the whole figure is different, basically. But as a whole it looks P1 enough for me.:wink1:
Wouldve been a different story if HTs decided to be accurate to the movie and made him "fat" like classic is supposed to be.

Back