Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it's my first reflexion when i put the two side by side :lol

Yeah, the long arms always bugged me about the P1 but they really stand out when stood next to the classic.
So is Shadow/Classic the same size as the Beserker Predator?
Congrats on getting this one early by the way, and thanks for the pics my friend. :)

quick crappy pics it's better than any words :lol

304793DSC0235.jpg

i thing the shadow look a little bit smaller because of the feet its different
and the berserker

Looking good, thanks for the pics! :) Still, I'm probably in the few who every time they look at Classic and P1 still prefer P1. But I will enjoy having both for sure :) .

quick pics with the jungle and the bio

16141136P3.jpg

172392bio.jpg
The body proportions and helmet are huge improvements over the original. Not nuts about the lighter, less weathered armor though, and classic looks comparatively plain with all the missing extras (necklaces, pouches, etc).

well sorry for this crappy pics
it's late now and i have very bad light right now

i'll try again tomorrow

470359DSC0237.jpg

354915DSC0238.jpg

well sorry for this crappy pics
it's late now and i have very bad light right now

i'll try again tomorrow

470359DSC0237.jpg

354915DSC0238.jpg

Definitely looking good :) . If you take the photos side by side tomorrow again, if you can, could you switch the bones to Classic? I think everyone will like to see that :) .

Finally, flashless neutral-lighting pictures! I must say, he looks kickin' in these shots here. The large eyes now appear to be the only issue, and even those aren't too noticeable since the rest of the piece is rocking it! The forehead spotting also looks much better color-wise. I told you guys -- it's the "Falconer effect."

So, ahem, yeah. Those helmets are totally from the same mold and everything... Come on, people. You can hate on the mesh all you want, but it's plain as day that the Classic bio is miles ahead of the P1's.

Great posts to wake up to! :rock

Oh, and one more thing...

Friggin' yes. Just yes. I don't even remember what the question was, but the answer is yes.

I am incredibly happy I have this guy coming into my collection. He will definately fit in with the rest of his brothers.

Back