Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk, I've just not seen or heard from him in awhile. But if that's the case then I'm down for that. The mask is my least favorite thing from this pred.

He was on about doing his own armor too, imagine the cost to replace everything!:panic: like you said the mask is the weakest point,the only thing one should turn to customs for imo.

Wait, so to anyone who has this guy: what's the deal with the mask? Do we get a "toothless" mouthpiece as advertised in the convention displays or do the helmets have built-in plugs?

Wait, so to anyone who has this guy: what's the deal with the mask? Do we get a "toothless" mouthpiece as advertised in the convention displays or do the helmets have built-in plugs?
I don't have the figure but I thought I saw a photo that showed there's actually a mouthless skin plug inside both masks.

Edit: here you can see into the bottom of both.

Last edited:
Ah, cool. Would've been nice to have gone the mouthpiece route, that way you could display him holding the mask without it looking awkward, but at least the closed-mouth headsculpt isn't compromised this way. I likes.

Ahhh I see. Might to tough to procure a new mask for this then...It's gonna be hard for me to now make classic into P1 without being able to use taylerdurdem's mask. It's just too good to be left off and the HT mask is just too inaccurate.

you can't put the jungle helmet on classic

well in fact you can it's just awfull :rotfl

if you want i can take some picture with it but sincerely wasn't interesting ;)

some other pics

462155DSC0242.jpg

141759DSC0248.jpg

Again thx for the pics, han!

Only now I remembered what he's reminds me... Freaking damn Cinemaquette :slap

img3035fpv.jpg

There was a photo in the old Classic thread where Tsang sitting on his ass in the studio surrounded by several P1 statues and sculpint this figure... And cinemaquette was in the first place.

I just needed to know because it would have the same fit as the baloo bio, so in turn would the baloo bio look awful on it too?:(

well i don't have the baloo bio but the original is to big and too long for the classic, really really to big

i'll try to made a picture this afternoon ;)

i'm lucky guy in fact

just buy it on ebay to a seller from taiwan, i see in stock i buy it

i don't know it wasn't release, and it's just a little batch to a store opening

Back