Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put the Baloo Bio on this and you have a wonderful 1/6 P1.

Not without modification I'd imagine, my plan is to remove the glued in mandibles form the stock bio stick them on the figures face as you would do and place some blue tack on the tips then add baloos bio, I'm assuming the basic head shape is still there.

:goodpost::exactly:

Does anyone know what happened to baloo?

Whats going on there? , people not hearing from him?

Ooohhhhh..that rubbing.

Yes, I have had no elbow joint issues, however, when I move the torso..the paint scratches againt the inside of his belt/waist band and it rubs off.

Which is ridiculous imo.

Wow, much better pics. Thanks hanouman. He looks good again.

Agreed. The bio totally makes P1 a P1 and this bio is ever so slightly off. Also the armor is a little too 'shiny and clean'. I like the P1 darker/weathered armor better.

I'm gonna see if my taylerdurdem bio fits. I'm gonna try and swap the rest over to convert him too. Hopefully I can and then I'll make my P1 my classic. We'll see.

What do you mean its the only thing left? Are you going to be using the P1 parts or something?

Im going to make everything myself that is needed for a P1 conversion -

bone necklace
spine necklace
trophy necklace
left biceps armour and piping
pouch

I think thats it?

Was thinking about using P1 parts. But if you're making your own and plan to sell the parts, please keep me posted. :)

Baloo's bio is great, but will it match the armor on Classic? I'd say at least giving this helmet a shot with some shiny black replacements is worth trying.

Hanouman, can you test to see if the p1 bio can fit on the classic with his mandibles and bottom jaw removed?

Baloo's bio is great, but will it match the armor on Classic? I'd say at least giving this helmet a shot with some shiny black replacements is worth trying.

If anything I'd say baloos bio would be better paired with the classics shinier armor.

Shiny black replacements??

Do you mean the eyes? I might give painting them with black washes a go. I absolutely HATE the mesh bug eye look.

Yep, just take out the mesh lenses and fashion something a little more accurate. I won't do it to mine since I'm a box fresh collector for the most part, but it seems like a very simple and risk-free fix. Not like repainting the eyes and screwing up or anything.

Yep, just take out the mesh lenses and fashion something a little more accurate. I won't do it to mine since I'm a box fresh collector for the most part, but it seems like a very simple and risk-free fix. Not like repainting the eyes and screwing up or anything.

Oooo you meant tweaking the baloo mask to make it more like the Classic !? ..who would do that?, anyone with this figure and the baloo mask has only one intention! P1 CONVERSION!

Speaking of baloo, I guess he stopped making his masks? I think only a handful of people on the list ever got theirs.

Maybe it had something to do with this release, you know to see if he needed to go back to the drawing board to make it compatible with the classic.

Oooo you meant tweaking the baloo mask to make it more like the Classic !? ..who would do that?, anyone with this figure and the baloo mask has only one intention! P1 CONVERSION!

Whoa, no. No, no, no. I meant taking the Classic mask and replacing its lenses. You know, that way it would still match the armor but be one step closer to accuracy.

Back