Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its not absolutely accurate but I really love the unmasked headsculpt, its full of character, a mean, nasty mofo. I think its a big selling point on this figure.

It's not really P1 anyway and the KPH body doesn't make it Classic much either. The head is off to both P1 and Classic but it still looks so cool and I just look at it like a Predator that looks very P1 like and a must have to put on the shelf. I think Tsang use the CM because I'm looking over at the brow area and it's just like this one. Maybe if they go all out on a P1 later he will tweak it some. Still though the paint and over all look is very nice on this figure and I think it puts the HT P1 to shame really.

Still though the paint and over all look is very nice on this figure and I think it puts the HT P1 to shame really.

Going on comparison pics posted here I guess it kinda does. Though I'm considering the possibility (if it is possible) of doing some partswapping and giving Wolf Predator the HT P1 body. I know the wrist gauntlets and shin armour on the HT Wolf are non-removeable but I want to see if they could be ported over onto the P1 body - outdated though it may be its at least better than that anorexic ragdoll body they gave Wolf.

Posing really matters with the older HT Predator figures. If you can come up with a good, realistic pose that's not too "all over the place" like you see a lot of the time, they can look fantastic. I'd say the original P1 figure is the best super-poseable option out there. Still kicks ass and has better proportions than Revoltech's smaller, overpriced version.

web.jpg

Controversial it might sound but I think P1's open mouth looks more accurate than Classics.:peace

Controversial it might sound but I think P1's open mouth looks more accurate than Classics.:peace
I actually think the overall P1 head sculpt looks more accurate than Classic's... :monkey1

Classic's looks more realistic though, and is clearly the better figure... Which is why I recently eBay'd my P1..

I actually think the overall P1 head sculpt looks more accurate than Classic's... :monkey1

Classic's looks more realistic though, and is clearly the better figure... Which is why I recently eBay'd my P1..

With closed mandibles P1 is not so good but open mouth is where it's at. In some photos you can really see him roaring like in the film.

yeah I think its cause the teeth in Classic preds inner mouth are closer together. So P1 has a more convincing 'RAWR' Also Classic's upper mandibles are pointing downward whereas P1s are horizontal.

231608k0zuuteeto7k0phc.jpg

I wonder if the mandibles are interchangeable :dunno

With closed mandibles P1 is not so good but open mouth is where it's at. In some photos you can really see him roaring like in the film.
Look at him from the side with closed, looks pretty accurate IMO.. Erm, atleast more accurate than this new guy..

Well, maybe not...

yeah I think its cause the teeth in Classic preds inner mouth are closer together. So P1 has a more convincing 'RAWR' Also Classic's upper mandibles are pointing downward whereas P1s are horizontal.

I wonder if the mandibles are interchangeable :dunno

Look at him from the side with closed, looks pretty accurate IMO.. Erm, atleast more accurate than this new guy..

Kinda scary we're having this conversation. Initially Classics headsculpt was like 'wow' but after seeing those P1 photos again...

Kinda scary we're having this conversation. Initially Classics headsculpt was like 'wow' but after seeing those P1 photos again...
Hey, I never said his sculpt was "wow".

BEFORE we saw the official pics, I was 100% sure he'd be super duper accurate...

The quality is just better, doesn't look anymore accurate than their last attempt imo..

and the accuracy _____ing begins :lol

even if they shrank the actual predator from the movie with kevin peter hall inside it people would still say its inaccurate somehow

hope they do another P2 and Elder. Harrigan would also be pretty cool but I doubt they will do him

Last edited:
and the accuracy _____ing begins :lol

even if they shrank the actual predator from the movie with kevin peter hall inside it people would still say its inaccurate somehow

hope they do another P2 and Elder. Harrigan would also be pretty cool but I doubt they will do him
Uh, I'm not _____ing.

It's incredibly inaccurate and you're blind if you can't see that.

You need to understand that this is a friggin discussion forum about figures/statues. That's what we're doing. We're discussing the accuracy of this figure.

Still a very nice figure that I hope to get later on..

Anyway, yeah, I'd love a Harrigan. And I'm sure we'll see an upgraded P2 sometime soon.

Uh, I'm not _____ing.

It's incredibly inaccurate and you're blind if you can't see that.

You need to understand that this is a friggin discussion forum about figures/statues. That's what we're doing. We're discussing the accuracy of this figure.

Still a very nice figure that I hope to get later on..

Anyway, yeah, I'd love a Harrigan. And I'm sure we'll see an upgraded P2 sometime soon.

I do understand its a discussion but come on man there are way more pros than cons to this figure.

And you need to understand that not everyone agrees with you. so you dont have to get all out of joint about it and I wasnt directing anything at you personally.
I just find it funny that some minor discrepancies can turn people off a figure.

jeez man chillax

but please post pictures from the costume as a comparison so I and everyone else can see these inaccuracies

Last edited:
that quote looks like blind man thinking that everybody speaking about colors is stupid.

Back