Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I can tell for the most part, I guess I was asking if the Classic has the removeable medic pack like the original figure? Or if that was left out.

I really like that medic tool kit thing, wish I could put it in the new Pred but I'm sure the scale is off.

Oh, you mean those kind of differences!?
I have no idea, unfortunately. Im hoping he comes with a removeable med kit but I doubt he will.

:exactly:

I will be dissapointed if this is shorter than the "super" preds.

Me too, bro! :hi5:

I'm very happy with the actual height of classic...:yess:.. but cross my fingers so they do'nt change classic's actual height, trying to improve the scale with the actual berserker..:gah:...:pray:

Same thing will happen in another 2 years. The current crop of Predator figures will be outdated and people will start to slag them off once they see Predator body verseion 3.0. FACT.:lecture
:goodpost:

Certainly.. It will happen again :lol

Me too, bro! :hi5:

I'm very happy with the actual height of classic...:yess:.. but cross my fingers so they do'nt change classic's actual height, trying to improve the scale with the actual berserker..:gah:...:pray:

Same here my friend. I hope they dont make him fat either to be more accurate with the classic Pred in the movie.:gah:

Same thing will happen in another 2 years. The current crop of Predator figures will be outdated and people will start to slag them off once they see Predator body verseion 3.0. FACT.:lecture

And that's when we'll be paying over $400 usd a pop for them

Boo! Get both man! Likely the only Alice we will ever see from HT.

I would love to get both but I just don't have the funds to do that and I was only getting Alice because I'm a Milla Jovovich not an RE fan (at least the movies)and I'm sure that they will make figures of Alice from the other movies. That and the fact that I am am more of a Predator fan is what did it for me.

This will be my first Predator as I am more of an IM and Marvel guy. I'm very excited about the chance of getting this guy. He looks outstanding!

It was about time to introduce the new body sculpt.

The first classic pred looks a bit comically with his big head and tiny legs, that makes him more "toyish". While on the other hand, the new body sculpt makes "new classic pred" look massive and much more realistic.

frontalck.jpg

can't believe the prices ppl paid for that pos.

I would love to get both but I just don't have the funds to do that and I was only getting Alice because I'm a Milla Jovovich not an RE fan (at least the movies)and I'm sure that they will make figures of Alice from the other movies. That and the fact that I am am more of a Predator fan is what did it for me.

Alice is a crappy character lol! Be happy with your Classic Pred and don't look back *hides from Alice fans*

hate is a strong word, but i really really really dislike everything about it. never seen one good pic of it. :peace

Just ordered mine.
How can people not like this version.
I have the first and this one kills it.
Just wish it had skull trophies but other than that he looks awesome

:lol don't waste your time man, I will never have the desire to buy it, as long as you like, and feel you got your moneys worth.

That's one of the reason's I never bought the P1 either. Something about it was just off. But this one is a definity PO.

Back