Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you guys are comparing it to the original costume then yeah it not exactly accurate.

but comparing it to the predator design from predators I think this figure looks better

https://bloodyfenrirgod.blogspot.com/2010/10/night-my-grandparents-returned.html

predator010.jpg

WTF!?:lol
twilight fan too. :lol:rotfl

I just find it funny that some minor discrepancies can turn people off a figure.
I didn't see anyone getting turned off by this figure. Everyone seems to agree its fantastic, regardless of the inaccuracies. But you have to respect and understand inaccuracies, as they're the only reason we need another Classic Predator in the first place; if not for the inaccuracies of the original Predator release, no one would need to purchase this figure.

if you guys are comparing it to the original costume then yeah it not exactly accurate.

but comparing it to the predator design from predators I think this figure looks better

https://bloodyfenrirgod.blogspot.com/2010/10/night-my-grandparents-returned.html
The figure looks better than the costume from Predators, thank goodness. Because that costume looks like a dedicated fan's SDCC cosplay outfit compared to the Stan Winston costume of '86.

to buy the exclusive for 30 dollars more and get the skull..... or not? that is the question.

add all trophies, biceps armor, pouch on the belt and a baloo BD bio you have a P1...

there are some slight discrepancies between the original and the classic.
but theyre only minor imo.
but compared to what its supposed to be based of i.e the predators design I think it looks better than the costume design

to buy the exclusive for 30 dollars more and get the skull..... or not? that is the question.
I personally wouldn't.. Just seems like a waste of money with everything else that is coming out, do you really want to spend 30 extra dollars on a skull, or save it for one of the other Predator statues/figures coiming out soon?..

To you... Okay...

Im not trying to compare this to the winston version.
Which this isnt supposed to be other wise it would be predator 2.0

show me how this figure doesnt look like the predators version

I didn't see anyone getting turned off by this figure. Everyone seems to agree its fantastic, regardless of the inaccuracies. But you have to respect and understand inaccuracies, as they're the only reason we need another Classic Predator in the first place; if not for the inaccuracies of the original Predator release, no one would need to purchase this figure.

sorry I wasnt actually pointing that comment towards this figure. There have been a few figure that HT have bought out and people have not liked the likeness, Reeves Superman for one.

Last edited:
Im not trying to compare this to the winston version.
Which this isnt supposed to be other wise it would be predator 2.0

show me how this figure doesnt look like the predators version

maybe because the figure isn't fat :rotfl

Was the exclusive more expensive. I didnt even compare the two.

oh well
No, but you get free shipping from Sideshow on the regular, and you can buy from other retailers for a discount. As to whether or not the Ex. is worth it, it depends on how much you value having "special exclusives" for the sake of their being labeled as such, or how much you want that skull. No one can answer that question except the buyer. If you've collected lots of other alien skulls that came with Predators, then you might also want this one (though it obviously wasn't on the trophy wall in P2). Conversely, you may want to pretend this is alternate reality Classic Pred who successfully killed "Berserker" and took his skull as a trophy.

Back