Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I never knew how much those baloo bio's were going for until now.
I guess the cliche is appropriate here...you get what you pay for.

Anyone know if you could put the Guardian Predator bone necklaces on the new Classic Pred? Are the Guardian bone necklaces the same as the P1 necklaces? Thanks in advance :wave

I wish HT would do P2 Elder, P2, Guardian and Lost with the updated body too. The P2 Elder still holds up when posed beside the new body though.

I've just emailed my seller to ask why his stock is arrivng later than usual.:gah::impatient:

Edit: He said it should be within 2 weeks but he's not heard from Hot Toys yet regarding the date.

Last edited:
Had to cancel this, at first because of funds, then after the first in hand pics came out I wasnt upset for canceling, then the 2nd batch pics came out, and I had to re order...looks so much better. Cant wait, this will be my first HT Pred.

Tawain limited release with bad forehead paint, giant eyes and no quills:

316206_244232852305379_138228759572456_741946_248526028_n.jpg

Full production release:

1112120031fdfc252e59e9c464.jpg
wow.
is the special skull version "taiwan limited" or "full production"?
i don't care about the head (i will through it away anyway), but i'm afraid for the body painting/glance difference.
i hope this one is "normal" (magnifying the "eyebrows" zone).

$(KGrHqF,!l8E7DQ+lB2IBO4rbcqupg~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
One last moan about this Pred. The joints, pegs and neck are quite loose. Because they have used that harder plastic which they tend to use on Preds/Aliens. My head keeps popping off, as do the hands. He is a wonderful figure (if you get a properly painted head) but not without its faults.

I decided to keep my bad head and repaint it. I bought a second batch head online. So moving on. Easy then stressful emails and ____ turning me off an otherwise excellent release.
Special mention has to go to the skull base. The paintwork on the large skull is amazing. But I hate the 'animal hide' BG piece, looks better without it IMO.

Had to cancel this, at first because of funds, then after the first in hand pics came out I wasnt upset for canceling, then the 2nd batch pics came out, and I had to re order...looks so much better. Cant wait, this will be my first HT Pred.

Hey fellow new jersian, once classic is in your hands you wont be disappointed but you will get addicted and you'll need more preds:thud:

Thanks guys, got it from a very reputable eBay dealer. The way I see it, it's not their fault though. It's the EX version with the skull. There technically isn't anything wrong with it, so they haven't actually should me a faulty product. The figure is amazing by the way, except for the damn head, I might try HT customer services. And see if they will replace it. :(

Sorry to hear this unfortunate incident Rory. :( You don't desrve their ____ty work on the 1st batch of this. :nono Hope they'll give you your due man. :pray: Keep us updated here. :wave

EDIT: Ok, so you decide to keep this huh?! Well, good luck on repainting it. I suggest you re-paint him in BD w/ some green blood on it or if you don't have any P1 yet then you can turn him like that since you already a bought a HS from the new batch so as to vary.

Btw, be careful w/ his forearms too. It can easily be detach from his upper arm since the peg the holds it is just small. My friend already experienced this and good thing he's able to use a epoxy glue on it.

Last edited:
Anyone know if you could put the Guardian Predator bone necklaces on the new Classic Pred? Are the Guardian bone necklaces the same as the P1 necklaces? Thanks in advance :wave

Yes, the necklace is exactly the same, but not the shoulder sash trophy belt. Also, Guardian doesn't have the spine trophy.
I can say that for certain, because those are the only two Predator's that I own.

Sorry to hear this unfortunate incident Rory. :( You don't desrve their ____ty work on the 1st batch of this. :nono Hope they'll give you your due man. :pray: Keep us updated here. :wave

EDIT: Ok, so you decide to keep this huh?! Well, good luck on repainting it. I suggest you re-paint him in BD w/ some green blood on it or if you don't have any P1 yet then you can turn him like that since you already a bought a HS from the new batch so as to vary.

Btw, be careful w/ his forearms too. It can easily be detach from his upper arm since the peg the holds it is just small. My friend already experienced this and good thing he's able to use a epoxy glue on it.

Good idea. BD is the way to go! Thanks for the warning on his forearm, he's not terrible posable I have to say. Quite stiff and loose at the same time. He looks great though (obviously mine has the helmet on for the time being!).

:hi5:

There was a slight delay in arrival. They were expecting them today but they didn't come in... :(

They will be in tomorrow and processing then. If you call you can get faster shipping options too. I got 2nd day air from Fed Ex for $33 in TX.

So what exactly is going on with this figure and it's release. The guy i buy figures from on ebay said he expected them in february, but that was before people where recieving them from sideshow. Is it just the exclusive that is being sent out now, with the regular edition shipping later? Or are all versions being sent out now?

Back