Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be rude because i appreciate work and effort into making it. But it looks like crap to the mask that actually comes with Classic.

Fair enough you feel that way but baloo's bio IS the most accurate bio for the original 1987 predator:lecture

Question oh how much philosophic: can we satisfy everything to each? :dunno :lol
I tried to get closer as much as possible to the movie version:

PREDBIOMASK57T7.jpg
thehunterslairP1ref9.jpg

Knowing that it is possible to specify when ordering a particular preference, I'll bring the best I can to match... :wink1:
That suit you, friends?

PREDBIOMASK53T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK53T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK53T1.jpg

If you were lucky enough to get Baloo's mask. It ended up being a very small run as he's nowhere to be seen now. I don't think he ran off with anyone's money but it seems like it was just too much work for one guy. I was 55 on the list I think, and at the rate he was able to make them I don't think he'd ever have gotten to me.

I was pretty far down the list as well. I've come to accept the stock mask for Predator 1 and I actually really like the mask that comes with the Classic.

If you were lucky enough to get Baloo's mask. It ended up being a very small run as he's nowhere to be seen now. I don't think he ran off with anyone's money but it seems like it was just too much work for one guy. I was 55 on the list I think, and at the rate he was able to make them I don't think he'd ever have gotten to me.

I think the annoucement of classic may have also made things less "worth-while" for Baloo. Which makes sense because P1 swiftly dropped in prices.

Baloo seemed like a nice guy.
Like everyone has said though, his Bios took a ton of work..and he had several people on the list. Plus the greatly improved Classic Bio..

One thing is certain though, the accuracy of Baloo's Bio can not be matched.

are the crap paint jobs only for the exclusives that were first released or is sideshows shipment getting the improved ones ex and reg?

are the crap paint jobs only for the exclusives that were first released or is sideshows shipment getting the improved ones ex and reg?

Sideshow's shipment should be perfect, regular or exclusive. It's just those first ones that were PO'd during Ani-Com so they merely happened to be exclusives.

Sideshow's shipment should be perfect, regular or exclusive. It's just those first ones that were PO'd during Ani-Com so they merely happened to be exclusives.

thats a relief! thanks Blade, i was getting a bit worried. :horror

@ mr.fan: sideshow will start charging your credit card tomorrow and will ship out a day or 2 after that i guess.

thats a relief! thanks Blade, i was getting a bit worried. :horror

@ mr.fan: sideshow will start charging your credit card tomorrow and will ship out a day or 2 after that i guess.

alright thanks man sounds good was hoping it came in before xmas :yess:

alright thanks man sounds good was hoping it came in before xmas :yess:

well it depends where you are but im in Texas and theres no way im getting it this week, it usually takes 5 or so day for me to get stuff from sideshow, maybe the week after Christmas but not this week. :( :monkey2

Sideshow starts charging cards tomorrow.

So I might have this by Friday.

I'm hoping for the same. Commander Gree's processing began on December 15th and he was shipped the same day. He'll arrive on Tuesday, meaning roughly four days in transit. If this holds up with Classic, he should be here Thursday with Friday as a cushion.

Back