Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged earlier today... if it ships today or tomorrow its possible he could be here on Friday, but my guess is early next week.

But, I've got all the P1 missing pieces ready and waiting for him :rock

There was a slight delay in arrival. They were expecting them today but they didn't come in... :(

They will be in tomorrow and processing then. If you call you can get faster shipping options too. I got 2nd day air from Fed Ex for $33 in TX.

awesome! i'll give em a call and see if i can have that option too.

I got charged today earlier. Guessing they will be shipping it out tomorrow or Wed...which means I will probably get this at the end of next week ( because the holiday ). Will be a nice birthday present for me :)

yeah thats what sucks, because of the holidays there's a slight delay with the packages...........well as long as it doesnt get lost in the mail everything will be fine.

So what exactly is going on with this figure and it's release. The guy i buy figures from on ebay said he expected them in february, but that was before people where recieving them from sideshow. Is it just the exclusive that is being sent out now, with the regular edition shipping later? Or are all versions being sent out now?

I don't know. Looks like Sideshow is getting them the same time as the Hong Kong dealers for a change.

Good God, people. You're on a toy collectors' forum. Show some maturity for once.

tumblr_lugr2zfofN1qjkukyo1_250.gif

You do realize some of these people insinuate masturbating to toys, don't you?

It was a joke, but yeah. I wouldn't say they actually do it, I mean I've actually started a post on OMG's Classic Predator photo thread by saying how hard it was to type on a sticky keyboard. Rest assured, that was hyperbole. :lol

It was a joke, but yeah. I wouldn't say they actually do it, I mean I've actually started a post on OMG's Classic Predator photo thread by saying how hard it was to type on a sticky keyboard. Rest assured, that was hyperbole. :lol

Oh I understand internet humor, but some people drag it so far that it makes you wonder if they actually do. And notice how it's always a dude insinuating masturbating to a male likeness of a figure/statue? I know we have some gay members and all, but it's not them, it's the ones playing the internet tough guys.

I wish Predator shipped today, but sadly it was not meant to be. Thankfully, I paid off my final flex payments on Shadow Predator, so I'll have a little something to open on Christmas day. He's scheduled to arrive on Friday.

If Classic ships tomorrow, I might get him on Monday. That'd be pretty cool since I'm off of work that day with Christmas falling on Sunday.

Oh I understand internet humor, but some people drag it so far that it makes you wonder if they actually do. And notice how it's always blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

[insert random animated .gif image here]

Anyone ever notice how Devil_666 is a much funnier (and more effective) troll? Just saying, RIDDICK... your work is incredibly uninspired, monotonous, and predictable. Don't bother responding to this either, you'll probably just quote what I've said and replace the last two sentences with "blah, blah, blah, blah." Come on now, don't deny it. ;)

Devil_666 is a troll? Ive never seen him trolling. I think hes a funny guy though with his photoshop pics!
I have to admit that I find RIDDICKs random GIFs and posts hilarious too for some reason.:lol

Back