Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Tracks his classic predator*

Ah, it arrived in the country today sooo.. hopefully Tuesday or Wed i get him.

*Tracks his classic predator*

Tracker%20(0).jpg

What? It arrived? Is he actually being released or did you buy from another secluded seller?

Likely the same guy Hano did. A couple of them had popped up on ebay by the same guy and by this point it was the 3rd he had listed so i popped him a message making sure he had it - and would low value/gift it. And he did so i nailed it

Likely the same guy Hano did. A couple of them had popped up on ebay by the same guy and by this point it was the 3rd he had listed so i popped him a message making sure he had it - and would low value/gift it. And he did so i nailed it

Oh cool. :rock

Be sure to take pics when you get it. :wave:panic::wink1:

you can't put the jungle helmet on classic

well in fact you can it's just awfull :rotfl

if you want i can take some picture with it but sincerely wasn't interesting ;)

some other pics

462155DSC0242.jpg

141759DSC0248.jpg

Looks GREAT to me :rock:rock

Thanks a lot for the pics hanouman!! I'am in HYPE ON mode again :lecture

you can't put the jungle helmet on classic

well in fact you can it's just awfull :rotfl

if you want i can take some picture with it but sincerely wasn't interesting ;)

some other pics

462155DSC0242.jpg

141759DSC0248.jpg

Dayumn. I don't know how I should pose him... both mandibles look sick. This is one fig I'll be changing often... (poses, faces et)

The open mandibles from a 3/4-angle view look reminiscent of the Cinemaquette. Makes sense, considering Tsang's reference on this baby, but they still look sick.
The forehead spotting also looks great, not nearly as yellow as we'd originally thought. So pumped for this!

I remember that pic. And Nam popping in every day telling us we were tards for expecting a "Classic" Predator. :lol

I can't understand why the hell he would use the Cinemaquette as reference.. But it would make sense that he did, the shape of the head on this figure IS more slanted.

Yup, the open mouth definitely resembles the cinemaquette, which is most unfortunate as I don't care for that thing at all since its not accurate. I don't know why on earth they used it as reference material.

ok try to answer
maybe the damaged helmet can fit the old P1 i don't know to see that you need to remove the jaw glued into the helmet and i don't want to do that ;)
but i think it's possible maybe with minor modification

for the gauntlet the right one is removable
the left one not, because of the light up

you found the cinemaquette not accurate ? well for me it's the better representation of a predator
maybe because when i receive a figure i just appreciate it and say "woooowww what a cool figure "

and don't spend my time to search all the non accuracy point and watching movies frame by frame

i just love predator, all the predator, don't care if he have the mouth bigger or smaller in the movie

Back