Predator Jungle Hunter bust 1/3 - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up on CDUK for £1070.00. :cautious::oops:o_O No closed mouth bust - just the other three.

That's insane! I'm looking around my room and trying to figure out how many of my full statues cost this much. There aren't many. Prime 1 are going to loose so much respect in the community over this. They've lost mine.

Last edited:
That's insane! I'm looking around my room and trying to figure out how many of my full statues cost this much. Their aren't many. Prime 1 are going to loose so much respect in the community over this. They've lost mine.
Yep. 😣 Was hoping it would be around the £500/600 mark. 👎

The prospect of supporting a company that's blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page is vexing. Especially since it took a single benign question for that to happen.

It's bad enough they've insulted their customers with this ridiculous pricetag, but do they have to be such wimps about it? State your case, post an announcement as to why. Do something other than pretending you care about feedback while silencing a perfectly civil buyer.

The prospect of supporting a company that's blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page is vexing. Especially since it took a single benign question for that to happen.

It's bad enough they've insulted their customers with this ridiculous pricetag, but do they have to be such wimps about it? State your case, post an announcement as to why. Do something other than pretending you care about feedback while silencing a perfectly civil buyer.
They still deleting comments over there?

They still deleting comments over there?
I haven't seen any new comments on the bust-related posts, probably because it's a few days old now and they have newer posts getting attention.

But that bust post was definitely "cleaned" and I no longer have the ability to comment or like anything they put up.

I can still post in the FB collector group, which is curious since my criticisms were more frequent and specific there. But somehow "$900 for 6 kilograms?" was deemed too zesty for the company itself.

If simply repeating the details of the situation back to someone sounds like mockery, the situation itself is the problem.

I haven't seen any new comments on the bust-related posts, probably because it's a few days old now and they have newer posts getting attention.

But that bust post was definitely "cleaned" and I no longer have the ability to comment or like anything they put up.

I can still post in the FB collector group, which is curious since my criticisms were more frequent and specific there. But somehow "$900 for 6 kilograms?" was deemed too zesty for the company itself.

If simply repeating the details of the situation back to someone sounds like mockery, the situation itself is the problem.
One of their Admins turned off the comments and yes it was filtered. They then tried to bury it with new announcement pieces lol.

One of their Admins turned off the comments and yes it was filtered. They then tried to bury it with new announcement pieces lol.
I can see other people commenting on the newer posts, though. So it must have blocked specific people, no?

Just really sucks because I do want that closed mouth sculpt to go with the statue. Prime1 clearly knows that it is very desirable too because they made it a somewhat rare exclusive and put it behind a ludicrously high pay wall. Then they proceed to censor feedback when customers inevitably call out their scandalous behavior. I kinda want to cancel the whole statue, but then I look at it again and just can't.

Just really sucks because I do want that closed mouth sculpt to go with the statue. Prime1 clearly knows that it is very desirable too because they made it a somewhat rare exclusive and put it behind a ludicrously high pay wall. Then they proceed to censor feedback when customers inevitably call out their scandalous behavior. I kinda want to cancel the whole statue, but then I look at it again and just can't.
If it turns out great, it's a win. If it turns out like the Big Game, at least the accuracy standards will have been raised for the future attempts of other companies.

Unless those companies see this as a cautionary tale and avoid making Predators altogether. :lol

You'd lose your $300 deposit as well though bud . . . best to just let this wash over you and forget about it for a while.

If it turns out great, it's a win. If it turns out like the Big Game, at least the accuracy standards will have been raised for the future attempts of other companies.

Unless those companies see this as a cautionary tale and avoid making Predators altogether. :lol

For better or worse this statue is my Predator representation in my collection. So just have to hope for the best I suppose. The sad truth is if the statue turns out great I'll probably be inclined buy the bust anyway if it's still available...

jim-carrey-liar.gif

The 1/4 Big Game Hunter DX is now such a bargain in comparison, lol.

BTW, just got it today. I’m going to unbox and display it tomorrow.

Yes, late…ha…

Wow. I just checked again on shipping to the US. Economy is now only $28.

I got ordered all 4 busts :LOL: my wife ask me after that: "why did i do that! and i told her: i think that no one will order the busts and if i the only one i will get all 4 busts with the same Number :cool: 1

Last edited:
The fact that we are talking about a 1:3 bust that costs about a grand makes me terrified at what costs we will be discussing 5-10 years from now. These prices from these companies are not keeping pace with the average rate of inflation. They are going exponentially higher in comparison. Soon, at this rate, this hobby will be left only to an elite few who will gladly pay $1500 for a 1:4 bust with shotty factory paint.

The bubble will burst.

Back