Predator Jungle Hunter bust 1/3 - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think we need to put our money where our mouths are... this is ridiculous.

People who have purchased a $3K + statue should at the very least get a discount.

Should be no more then $600 for us who bought the full thing.

Yup gonna have to pass on these. If we were guaranteed to get something of that same paint quality I can see it maybe being worth the price, but not when you consider the downgrade we saw with the 1/4 statue.

And I definitely don't understand why even the masked head is priced at $900.

Has Prime1 ever reversed course on anything after receiving lots of negative feedback? I really feel like they are trying to take advantage of customers who bought the 3k Predator statue on the heels of the success and positive feedback the Joker bust received.

Yup. Same here. DXS statue is enough.

Friggin P1. They should get rid of the Gort mask and give us the close mouth instead. Damn it…

I like the Gort mask, it gives us something different, looks aesthetically nice and is a nice tribute to what could have been. Although I'd have been happy also if that had been optional and you could have had the statue for less without it. I take more issue with the fact that both of the unmasked heads are pretty similar, this closed mouth head would have been a much better addition than the half open mouth. But then they know that very well, which is why they have offered it behind a $900 paywall, ****ers.

Even a $700 paywall would've done them well. It covers the actual value of the bust (closer to $500 or $600) plus an additional $100 just for poops and giggles.

But this is, uh... this is something else. Is the extra money meant to increase the production budget on these? Is Prime 1 going to produce nothing but 1/3 Jungle Hunters throughout 2022?

I....[choke]....can't....even....[choke]......damn.

Well, so much for that. If the only place to get the closed mouth portrait is P1 direct, the shipping will probably rival the cost, so...$1500-1800 for the bust? Looks like my repainted P1 LSB and I are going to stay friends for a while longer.

How much do you all suppose Prime1 would charge to ship this 1/3 bust? I have read the horror stories about their obnoxious shipping rates, which is why I have placed my orders for their products elsewhere.

I....[choke]....can't....even....[choke]......damn.

Well, so much for that. If the only place to get the closed mouth portrait is P1 direct, the shipping will probably rival the cost, so...$1500-1800 for the bust? Looks like my repainted P1 LSB and I are going to stay friends for a while longer.
Actually shipping is relatively low for the bust. It’s going to be a rather single small box. I just checked through P1. Economy to USA is only $28 USD and Standard is $120 USD.

How much do you all suppose Prime1 would charge to ship this 1/3 bust? I have read the horror stories about their obnoxious shipping rates, which is why I have placed my orders for their products elsewhere.
I just checked.

Economy to USA is only $28 USD and Standard is $120 USD.

Pretty darn good actually.

Even a $700 paywall would've done them well. It covers the actual value of the bust (closer to $500 or $600) plus an additional $100 just for poops and giggles.

But this is, uh... this is something else. Is the extra money meant to increase the production budget on these? Is Prime 1 going to produce nothing but 1/3 Jungle Hunters throughout 2022?

Prime1 must be planning on paying for their new location they were hyping in the latest showcase video entirely with alternate Predator sculpts :mad:

P1 should have just included the closed mouth head sculpt with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter, instead of charging collectors $899 for it.......:slap:banghead

Back