Predator Jungle Hunter bust 1/3 - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane from Secret Compass said they're not able to carry the limited edition version, just the other three.

Gobsmacked. Looks like this will be a Prime 1 store exclusive all the way.
The closed mouth head concept started off as being an extra available for you guys buying the full statue. However given the price and store exclusive it's now become it's very own individual collectible.

As a bust it's too expensive and as an extra head portrait it's too expensive. No-one wins. 👎

Just did a video ranting on the price and saw this little nugget in the Facebook comment section.

The fact that they keep reassuring that the owner / creative director is personally over seeing this statues production is super interesting. I have NEVER seen this said by Prime 1, let alone any company. So maybe the price does indicate extra factory costs to e sure better QC and final product.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-232644_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-232644_Facebook.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 66
Yup. $899 + $150 shipping + 20% V.A.T.

Makes the Statue look cheap. LOL!

Crazy times. Crazy company. Don't think I'll EVER be owning anything PRIME1 releases :lol

Well - good luck to those ordering the figure or the bust(s). Hopefully it'll turn out OK.

To Steve and any Aussie collectors out there this is up on sugo for AUD $1250. Still bloody pricey, but not too bad.

To Steve and any Aussie collectors out there this is up on sugo for AUD $1250. Still bloody pricey, but not too bad.
$1250 is still more than I want to pay, so I'm going to have to say no, as much as I want this. It would make more sense to me if it was a 1:2 bust, but I'm just not seeing the value in it.

$1250 is still more than I want to pay, so I'm going to have to say no, as much as I want this. It would make more sense to me if it was a 1:2 bust, but I'm just not seeing the value in it.
Agree. I ain't budging until it falls to $900 or lower.

Can get the cool t-1000 deluxe bust which is life size and much bigger for $860.

If the price doesn't change, at least some Aussies would be able to pick this up minus shipping and taxes.

Agree. I ain't budging until it falls to $900 or lower.

Can get the cool t-1000 deluxe bust which is life size and much bigger for $860.

If the price doesn't change, at least some Aussies would be able to pick this up minus shipping and taxes.
I don't see it selling out anytime soon, so if I decide to be stupid in a year's time and the price hasn't changed by then, I may consider LOL. But I'm hoping the thing just sits there and they drop the damn price to something more realistic.

The full size statue isn't really feasible for me, but I'd love the bust.

Back