Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as an updated P1 would be fantastic, the potential of an updated P2 on the new body, improved sculpt and the higher standard paint apps would be insane. More P2 love is needed.:lecture
true, but HT has plenty of big $$ licenses on their plate now. i'm not holding my breath for any pred remakes any time soon.

and did anybody else notice how lame this figure is? what a piece of crap, easy pass.

true, but HT has plenty of big $$ licenses on their plate now. i'm not holding my breath for any pred remakes any time soon.

and did anybody else notice how lame this figure is? what a piece of crap, easy pass.

Agreed, plus I think they would give us all the other Lost Preds before redoing the prior releases. I am hoping that they give us a Pred 2 every toy fair season for the next few years.

So I take it the 800,000 ES deal was a mistranslation or some other hob-knobbery of sorts. I'm really curious as to how much this guy will run for.

HT did by the way confirm returning to previously-done characters with their new techniques and details, they're simply in the planning/concept stage now. It won't happen soon, but it will happen.

Yeah, that is such a drastic difference, I can't believe they ____ed up again. :panic:

JT-anoobinauthenticsculpting.jpg

That would be insane.

yeah Joseph Tsang sucks at sculpting, thats horrible. :slap :rotfl

It's actually grown on me and I like the look of him now. Maybe not worth the current prices but still interested.
you just think you want it. but you don't really. think about it, do you even have the other lost clan preds? come on. there's gonna be better stuff coming out and you're gonna feel dumb for dropping so much $$ on this thing. let it go.

I actually like it and if I can get it for retail ill def be picking him up. I am sure if there is a preorder on SS like the Ironman, it will be hit or miss.

If these go for retail and are easy to get, I'm getting 3 to kit bash some of the other lost clan members. With this new release, we pretty much have all the skin tones, bios, and armor for all the clan members except Ram.

Here's what I came up with by mix and matching the previous releases:

snake- shadow

Gort- shadow body + guadian armor and mask

Hippie- guardian body no mask no net+ shadow armor + lost staff (should have a P2 head, Guardian is actually a P1 head but the color scheme looks right..)

Borg- Lost Pred no mask

Boar- P1 body no net + shadow armor + lost mask

Lost Hunter- shadow body no net + P2 armor +p1 mask

boar brother- shadow body and armor + lost mask

predatorclan.jpg

-

Last edited:
If these go for retail and are easy to get, I'm getting 3 to kit bash some of the other lost clan members. With this new release, we pretty much have all the skin tones, bios, and armor for all the clan members except Ram.

Here's what I came up with by mix and matching the previous releases:

snake- shadow

Gort- shadow body + guadian armor and mask

Hippie- guardian body no mask no net+ shadow armor + lost staff (should have a P2 head, Guardian is actually a P1 head but the color scheme looks right..)

Borg- Lost Pred no mask

Boar- P1 body no net + shadow armor + lost mask

Lost Hunter- shadow body no net + P2 armor +p1 mask

boar brother- shadow body and armor + lost mask

-
i'm thinking HT is gonna make the rest of the clan eventually. they've already made half of them. i'd rather see a kitbashed P1 or P2 on this guy.

I heard that, If you buy this figure, your _____ will fall off.

Dunno if it's true or not, but I wouldn't take any chances.

You did? Well, I heard that if one buys this figure, his/her bank account will get significantly lighter. :lecture
yep, i just cashed in my 401k. HT thinks they can outsmart me...

and was there really a need to add "her"? this is a predator toy. come on.

I'm assuming by "Lost Hunter" you're talking about what most people call the "P1 Variant" Right?

If so, that Pred DOES have netting on his chest and legs, just not on his arms.

Ya that's him. Good to know he has netting, kinda hard to tell from the low rez pics.. gonna check netflix to get a better look at all of them before I do any mods..

Back