Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is basically a toy collecting forum, so i assume everyone on here is a guy. especially the ones who claim to be women. i've seen Dateline too many times to fall for that trap.

I heard that, If you buy this figure, your _____ will fall off.

Dunno if it's true or not, but I wouldn't take any chances.

I was wondering what that big thud was when I bought Gort! :horror

yep, i just cashed in my 401k. HT thinks they can outsmart me...

and was there really a need to add "her"? this is a predator toy. come on.

Not anymore, since my ____ fell off. :(

I think Ween gets the Pred figs.

You sexist pig :lol

You think right! I have them all but the first four. :yess:

this is basically a toy collecting forum, so i assume everyone on here is a guy. especially the ones who claim to be women. i've seen Dateline too many times to fall for that trap.

Booby-Trap.jpg

If anyone has any doubts that I'm a woman, there are Freaks on here who have talked to me on the phone.

If anyone has any doubts that I'm a woman, there are Freaks on here who have talked to me on the phone.

I love your sass Ween :lol And that you collect Predators, as well :hi5:

And hey, click the link on my sig and check out my P1 custom. You should like it :D

Just saw someone already has this on eBay saying they have 2 available. They wrote in the description that it's a limited quantity of only 500. And so it begins.

Just saw someone already has this on eBay saying they have 2 available. They wrote in the description that it's a limited quantity of only 500. And so it begins.

500? That seems pretty damn low, especially since it'll still be available in mainland Asia and Singapore. And I thought the tramplings in Hong Kong were bad for Guardian, but if this ES rings true, Hot Toys have dug their grave even deeper.

I'll take it all with a grain of salt. Plus, that's only one listing. Most of us still don't even know what's going on.

There'll be more than 500 of these. There's 800 of them at the HK TF alone. If you look at the Batman/Iron Man Exclusive threads. There working it out to be close to 5000 of each figure

i heard these will be at every walmart/toys r us/target/ace hardware/dunkin donuts/etc in the country and there are too many to fit in the stores. and i thought HT only made limited collectibles. you guys might as well pass on this.

Well, I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance....but I won't be spending it on this.

I expected to be salivating over whatever Predator 2 figure we got, but I'm actually glad to not feel the need to drop so much cash on this guy. I'll pass on having Poodle Predator in my collection.

Hopefully next year, we'll get a Boar, or Ram Predator. The day that happens, is the day I'll have no problem dropping a nice chunk of change on a "limited" edition.

Besides the lack of Bio-mask, and the puffy shoulder strap/belt, he does look pretty good though. It's nice to see this, and get a good idea of how good P2 Preds, and Classic could possibly look on the new body. So is that head a rehash of the Lost/Borg Predator, or an all new sculpt?

i heard these will be at every walmart/toys r us/target/ace hardware/dunkin donuts/etc in the country and there are too many to fit in the stores. and i thought HT only made limited collectibles. you guys might as well pass on this.

You must either really hate this figure or really want it...

In any case, where's all this ES information coming from? 5000 total isn't too bad at all (though I don't know what the usual number is for standard releases). feeBay scalpers will still want top dollar for this, but if the lack of rarity really is true, then prices will probably drop over the next few weeks/months. Right now, who knows?

BTW, is anyone else totally pumped for the new shin armor on this guy? Love the new sculpt. This makes me sense a remake on the way. Not soon, but it's coming...

You must either really hate this figure or really want it....

He really seems to be anti-anything Predator related from Hot Toys. He's been around here with the same attitude for quite a while.

~~I'm interested in this figure because I like the design. If they make an excess---that's great because then we don't have to bend over when it comes time to pay for it.

Back