Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy looks great. I'm still debating whether to drop the money on this guy. Having no other Lost Preds there's no great need for him, I just love the Predator 2 looking body.:D

I picked him up and I don't have any Lost preds yet either. But ya gotta start somewhere right? Eh, I'm not a completist so it doesn't matter to me. If they make more lost clan preds I'll probably get them but I'm not paying aftermarket prices to pick up any of the older ones.

I'm not sure if SSC keeps extra HT parts on hand. I'm thinking you might have to send him back, unless you contact HT and they send you the part (that could takes weeks for them to get back to you though).
Fingers crossed ssc can help me out,othewise he will have to go back:(just waiting for a response from sideshow:impatient:

Pretty gutted opened mine today and the head fell off didn't even touch it every time I move the head it comes off. Not to mention the fur is coming off his belt to ............

Pretty gutted opened mine today and the head fell off didn't even touch it every time I move the head it comes off. Not to mention the fur is coming off his belt to ............

That sucks. I'm a new customer to HT but if I keep hearing problems like this I will stop sending them my money. I work way too hard to earn it.

On a side note I bought an extra head on the bay for like 20 bucks plus shipping. It's from a chinese distributor. I'm not sure if he's a flipper or not but for 20 bucks they're not making any money.

Last edited:
Mine has just arrived, i can not wait to get a look and mess around with the newly designed pred body

I picked him up and I don't have any Lost preds yet either. But ya gotta start somewhere right? Eh, I'm not a completist so it doesn't matter to me. If they make more lost clan preds I'll probably get them but I'm not paying aftermarket prices to pick up any of the older ones.

I know what you mean. I'm just holding back the money.:gah:

:)

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Please, no... no more... no more pics! I can't take it anymore! Oh the pain, it burns, it burns us! My, my precious... :gah: :gah: :gah:

:lol I really have to stop following a thread of a figure I'm probably not gonna have :( .

well there's like two people on here who even have all of those. everybody else got rid of their Lost/Guardian/Elder a while ago.

I think thats the first picture I've seen, after all this time since release, of this predator with all the other Hot Toys Lost Clan. I would have thought that'd be the most obvious thing to do but apparently not.
Well, I got all the lost preds, and I'm glad I do. Monday, Shadow will be here. Depending on what I think about the new body, I will see if I buy the rest - if they ever get made.

Back