Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I love this piece. Was trying to avoid getting the last one due to how much it was. But this thing, just blows me away! Cant wait to own him! :yess:

was waiting for this but couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger seeing as its has the same bad paintapp. congrats to those who got it tho. Looking forward to some inhand pics!

Looks better than the closed-mouth sculpt. Not interested in the Predator LSB line but happy for those who've wanted something like this.

I'm very curious to see if thy fixed the sloppy paint job and the stensil triangles but I highly doubt it too. But if the paint job is muh better than the original release then I may be pretty pissed for missing out.

Please disregard my last post about the trade for my other pred bust,it has been sold pending payment to another member here on the boards..and yes it was sold at the price im getting it at..if it falls thru ill let the next person who inquired about have it.

This one looks a lot more appealing than the closed mandible bust. If this is what they had released instead of the closed mouth I would have over looked the paint and grabbed one.

So glad I could get one! Was planning on getting the closed mandibles one for probably Xmas, but then they released this bad boy! So lucky I have the money to pick one up. :yess:

Back