Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think you would find your own interpretation of the City Hunter instead of copying mine and mine is not even accurate. Even though I did not paint it I did all the research and art direction on this piece:slap

WELCOME TO THE CLUB:clap

I sent him pics of the hot toys and Sideshow Maquette plus others, I think you'll find it's different in a good way :) Copying? Isn't that what city hunter is supposed to look like, so how can I be copying :dunno

Last edited:
You would think you would find your own interpretation of the City Hunter instead of copying mine and mine is not even accurate. Even though I did not paint it I did all the research and art direction on this piece:slap

Copying?!
MR Rs looks much better :lecture :pfft:

You 'did all the research and art direction' and 'it's not even accurate'...
Well done! :slap

Last edited:

Working for Winston Studios, are we...?

:slap

Just picked this up :) the amount of fine detail that has went into the mouth in this is stunning small veins and a real sense of depth in the flesh. It's definitely a keeper now and the Predator 2 marquette head will get the same treatment.

All credit goes to Ian Wilkinson :hi5:

Also had the mouth of my P1 darkened as I think it was too pink

All I need now is Collectorcol setup to take better pics ;)

Last edited:
Back