potential 2009 AvP 3 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the ^^^^ do you expect me to act when every other post is someone calling someone else stupid for liking a ^^^^ING MOVIE?

Goddamn dude, I'm the one who kept saying it's "JUST A MOVIE, and to LET IT GO," it came out half a year ago, and people are complaining about it like it beat up there little brother and kicked dirt in his eyes.

Yeah, it had some bad spots.

Whooptee doo, the lighting wasn't great.

Oh no'z, the acting wasn't Oscar-Worthy.

We already know these things. You're talking to a brick^^^^ingwall.

My point is, every reason people say they DON'T like it has been said. Let it the ^^^^ go.

Edit: It's not even this, the Borg Predator post has that one guy ^^^^ting on everyone for liking the figure. Hell, Badmoon has a post on the other topics board about the negativity on the forum too.

If you don't like something, that's awesome. Say your peace, but give it a rest after awhile.

wo emotional problems there dude keep it civil. k u got a boner for this movie sorry for not liking it as much as u do

Wow.

I never called you stupid, and I have no problem with you loving it, but you cant tell me it was well made, or in any way try to make it make sense....

Celtic, you didn't have to call anyone stupid, the posts you made like, "Yeah!!! ^^^^TY MOVIES FTW!!1 WE'LL SHOW THE STUDIOS WE DONT NEED GOOD MOVIES! Only movies with Aliens and Predators in it!" Said it well enough.

Might as well change your user name to SIL, cuz you sure do sound like him.

Well, you people are saying we dont care if the movie is good or not, we just and want Aliens and Predators.

And im sorry if SiL is the voice of reason to me, I agreed with him on every level. I even talk to him a lot on AXP.

celticp pick a side of the fence and leave the otherside to have their fun

I wouldn't take what people were saying as being serious. We're all fans who love the creatures, and in the last couple of days with SDCC going on and a few new items, people are more excited than normal.

Look, I apologize for being an ^^^^^^^, it's just really disheartening for people to pull the steam out of something that gets you pumped up.

How is he a dictator....he's never said you cant like this movie, he shares my exact feelings, : You can love this movie, forever, until the end of time, but you cant defend it.

We can defend it.

You can't accept it.

See what we're doing here? Talking to brick walls again? Going in circles?

You say you let people like it, but then make that statement. Stop.

I wouldn't take what people were saying as being serious. We're all fans who love the creatures, and in the last couple of days with SDCC going on and a few new items, people are more excited than normal.

Look, I apologize for being an ^^^^^^^, it's just really disheartening for people to pull the steam out of something that gets you pumped up.

Well hey, just because someone disagrees with your views, doesnt mean you shouldnt be exicted. Im not stopping you from enjoying it, but I wont just sit quietly and wait for the crap to come. I want to voice my opinion, no matter how negitive it is.

Enjoy the movie, dont worry about what others think.

celtic if you wanna list 1 point at a time areas of the movie that bother u i'd be more than happy to defend avp:r

The dumb Aliens. They never ever scrached the Wolf. Sure, one knocked the wolf onto a pole thing, but no alien caused any damage to him what so ever.

the alien snuck up on him and tail whipped him off the bridge

the alien tackled him down the elevator shaft

chet attacked him many times

Not to mention Wolf getting smacked through a wall in the sewer.

EDIT: I think it was a wall, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Chet doesnt count. Show me one scene where the Alien used any of its weapons to scratch Wolf. Knocking him off doesnt count, If this were an unbaised movie, the Alien would've screwed the wolf up. Not kill him, but would've gave him a heck of a fight.

Back