potential 2009 AvP 3 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

i'm confused. why wouldn't you want another alien, predator or avp movie? these are fun movies for the fans and i doubt any are oscar notable. the only one not really worth seeing was requiem. you're posting like another would stain the entire franchise. avp merchandising has gone through the roof. that's really the main reason they will keep on making avp movies. and we'll all see the flicks and buy the figures because they rock!!! :rock

thank you for that!!!! even if requiem was'nt what some expected to be, it's still and alien and pred. movie. If they put one out in 09 i'll go see it because i love those two franchices.:banana

we need an alien and pred smiley...

Yeah!!! ^^^^TY MOVIES FTW!!1 WE'LL SHOW THE STUDIOS WE DONT NEED GOOD MOVIES! Only movies with Aliens and Predators in it!

YES! Further ruining the mystery of the Aliens! Heck, why not show the Predators life! From when a mommy and daddy Predator....yanno, do it! Then show the birth...in IMAX! WOW!

Without any doubts an AVP3 movie will be made, it was confirmed long ago. If I'm not mistaken the time line will take us few years or months before the evens in Ridley Scott's ALIEN. I was really hoping to see the colonial marines being thrown in the story just like in the games, but I don't think it will happen in the next sequel. I still have my thumbs up though...

AvP galxaxy Sux, please don't compare SSF to that biased fanboy breeding ground

Zoo, that's what I meant.

Everyone else seems excited, and no offense meant to CelticP, but dude... lay off.

Really, you're acting like a baby that had it's lollipop stolen.

Back