potential 2009 AvP 3 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
celticp you see those things that appear when you blink? they are called eyelids, they are meant to be open when you watch the movie!

Actually...I didnt buy the DVD. I rented it for 5 bucks, and ripped it.

I also re-edited it.....I'll post some crap up if you want. Was pretty fun...heh.

Oh, I'm sorry, I assumed by you stating, "my dvd" that, that somehow meant it was your own copy.

Really, how stupid of me.

celtic you never answered my question! if u hate avp:r so much why do you regularly visit the imdb avp:r board?

K guys, can we PLEASE just calm down here. No need for all of this hostility towards each other. Also, lets not fill this thrread up with meaningless bickering. Thanks.

K guys, can we PLEASE just calm down here. No need for all of this hostility towards each other. Also, lets not fill this thrread up with meaningless bickering. Thanks.

I am hostel to no one.....you want to see some Re-Edited scenes Elder? No joke, I had some fun with them.

its funny to see someone try to deffend AVPR

And it's extremely annoying for people who DON'T like it to keep coming back like flies to ^^^^ and try to prove their point.

I ^^^^ing like the movie, and I just turned it on, so I can see it in all of it's ^^^^ing glory.

The really annoying thing is that when I left the AVP Galaxy board, I thought I left all of the ^^^^ing bull^^^^ smart ass people behind. *Teehee, it's fun to keep annoying the ^^^^ing piss outta people who like something I don't, teehee*

I stayed here because it was easy to have discussions with people, and not get pissed off. Yet now, every other post about ANY movie at all has CelticP trolling the ^^^^ out of it talking about how bad AVP:R is, or someone totally derailing the thread with stupid crap.

Slimey, no, you can have opinion.

That's ^^^^ing fine with me. You guys act like if anyone LIKES the movie, they're a ^^^^ing idiot, and they get talked down too.

The really annoying thing is that when I left the AVP Galaxy board, I thought I left all of the ^^^^ing bull^^^^ smart ass people behind. *Teehee, it's fun to keep annoying the ^^^^ing piss outta people who like something I don't, teehee*

I stayed here because it was easy to have discussions with people, and not get pissed off. Yet now, every other post about ANY movie at all has CelticP trolling the ^^^^ out of it talking about how bad AVP:R is, or someone totally derailing the thread with stupid crap.

I agree imdb is exactly the same and SSF is a much more pleasant atmosphere so lets keep it cool guys

Slimey, no, you can have opinion. its fine if u like AVPR

That's ^^^^ing fine with me. You guys act like if anyone LIKES the movie, they're a ^^^^ing idiot, and they get talked down too.

stupid crap like this

Its fine if you like AVPR i liked it a bit no need to get so defensive. the movie had some terrible things wrong with it and to try to defend the obvious flaws ........... :duh:duh:duh

Back