potential 2009 AvP 3 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its probably a game but I kinda hope IT IS a movie, apparantly they already confirmed a game and the strauses are working on it. but it could be anything

I hope not, they have massacred the Aliens and Predator movies already. Another would be a killer blow really. :emperor

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i'm confused. why wouldn't you want another alien, predator or avp movie? these are fun movies for the fans and i doubt any are oscar notable. the only one not really worth seeing was requiem. you're posting like another would stain the entire franchise. avp merchandising has gone through the roof. that's really the main reason they will keep on making avp movies. and we'll all see the flicks and buy the figures because they rock!!! :rock

they will almost definitely make an AVP3 but i doubt we will ever see a 4th installment

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i'm confused. why wouldn't you want another alien, predator or avp movie? these are fun movies for the fans and i doubt any are oscar notable. the only one not really worth seeing was requiem. you're posting like another would stain the entire franchise. avp merchandising has gone through the roof. that's really the main reason they will keep on making avp movies. and we'll all see the flicks and buy the figures because they rock!!! :rock

go to the debate forum, more people seem to like it or be neutral with it then hate it

Because. They suck, thats why I dont want one. No one knows HOW to make it work. Its not hard at all, but they keep hiring fanboys to direct. Anderson was more of an Alien fan, and the Straues were Predator fans. You have to like BOTH or neither to make it work. Plus, all the directors are so freaking obessed with CONNECTING the story to the other movies. STOP. Just do a stand alone story, characters come first, creatures second. If you have crappy characters, no ones going to care when they get offed.

Please be a GAME. Their the best things to come out of the AvP franchise!!!!

Because. They suck, thats why I dont want one. No one knows HOW to make it work. Its not hard at all, but they keep hiring fanboys to direct. Anderson was more of an Alien fan, and the Straues were Predator fans. You have to like BOTH or neither to make it work. Plus, all the directors are so freaking obessed with CONNECTING the story to the other movies. STOP. Just do a stand alone story, characters come first, creatures second. If you have crappy characters, no ones going to care when they get offed.

2ro2t5s.jpg

:D

i bet any money if they bring the movie out you be at the movie opening day :lol

Nah. I wont. I'll sneak in on a monday or something. I give up with this franchise.

I hate seeing my 2 favorite creatures get beaten to a point where theres no way in hell ANYONE can take them seriously.

1 question! if you give up on this franchise why do you regularly visit a certain avp:r related board?

Concerning another movie, I'm gonna say this:

People love to hold on to their Alien movies and Predator movies from years past, because back then they were something scary, fresh, and new. They were incredible creatures that were something we hadn't seen before. Years went by without movies, and between those years there were dozens of toys, models, comics, books, and other merchandising that people still bought.

When AVP came out, there was a rebirth in sales relating to those creatures that was huge. All of these NEW collectibles probably wouldn't be around, besides the occasional high end piece, and some garage kits if not for AvP being done.

It happened with both AvP movies, people complain about the prospect, say they won't see them, and they still do, just to ^^^^^ about it. If you can't look positively at something, or even be the SLIGHTEST optimistic, you're not going to be happy with it. People need to seriously stop having these amazingly high expectations of wanting what was done 20-30 years ago, and accept that we can't go back in time and reintroduce the creatures we've become so damn used to seeing all of the time, and are so familiar with.

My friends who aren't so uptight about how Aliens were treated loved AVP:R, those same friends also thought it was wicked to see Predators die in AVP. The only people ruining the franchise for you, is YOURSELF. Let yourself go, and have fun with a movie. Jesus Christ.

dude if i had a predator costume id wear it to the movie, just to weird people out, i mean like a full movie accurate one, just standing in line to buy your ticket, snake bar, handing your ticket at the ticket booth, sitting up the front where everyone can see you just eating popcorn :lol

im off to work... 6am:banghead

hell why not we have already seen them playing poker and soccer in those adverts.

Back