potential 2009 AvP 3 movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish, that people would understand that these movies, are more then the monsters. And how showing where they came from, and who they are would ruin them.

I= AVP 3 ......................................... hehe.

If the strause brothers or Paul Dickheadson goes anywhere near it its already ruined. :lol

Indeed. Look, if they get ALL the right players, I would have no issue with it. Not one.

Also, no Predator homeworld stuff, no Alien homeworld stuff, just do a nice standalone film that doesnt connect to any of the Alien movies.

:lol I wouldn't be surprised if they made a movie where they say the geiger alien flew out of the duct after Ripley pressed the button then landed on a distant planet to fight predators ! :lol:lol

I better shutup , the Strause bros might be reading and getting ideas..

No they didnt. They said they wanted to, but from all the backlash they got, I dont think they would want to come back.

:lol I wouldn't be surprised if they made a movie where they say the geiger alien flew out of the duct after Ripley pressed the button then landed on a distant planet to fight predators ! :lol:lol

I better shutup , the Strause bros might be reading and getting ideas..

:chew:emperor

Actually, the lighting was really awesome...here look at this....

avp_trailer_082307_wmvhighwide_0014.jpg

avp_trailer_082307_wmvhighwide_0082.jpg

avp_trailer_082307_wmvhighwide_0011.jpg

avp_trailer_082307_wmvhighwide_0010.jpg

avp_trailer_082307_wmvhighwide_0013.jpg

All before they were color "corrected"....blah

if the color was so damn bad, WHY IN ^^^^S NAME CAN I PUT MY BLU-RAY IN AND SEE EVERYTHING FINE?

Turn up your brightness and clean the dust off of your screen, Lurch.

...and you still bought the DVD, so nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaah.

Actually...I didnt buy the DVD. I rented it for 5 bucks, and ripped it.

I also re-edited it.....I'll post some crap up if you want. Was pretty fun...heh.

Back