Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Scout helmets are not easy to make, and RS realized it. They are made out of two ABS-joined halves just like the original ones. RS can easily make 10 runs of any Stormtrooper helmets or even Fett lids, before they can make 1 run of Scouts, it is this difficult. Thus be sure everyone who wants one to sign up as fast as it comes available!

I'll be on it at once :)

I would definitely be interested in one of theirs. Even if eFX ever gets theirs done, I know the RS helmet will have better weathering.

Hmm, I'm a first run guy, and I don't think I'll ever consider myself "happy" with the RS Scout experience. More of a mix of annoyed, disappointed, frustrated, and exhausted, slowly settling into indifference.

So hopefully the requirement is: "once most first run guys are happy" :lol

Thought I'd seen somewhere that CFO was selling McQuarrie Vader helmets about a year or so ago, I believe they were the "other" concept art style. Might try looking into those, I'm sure they'd be cheaper than whatever ridiculous price the EFX goes for these days.

He does, but I'm not a fan of that style or that sculpt of it tbh.

Needed something to hold me over until Anovos releases their AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, and Poe helmets so I just bought their Shoretrooper since it was in stock. Can't wait to get him.

Needed something to hold me over until Anovos releases their AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, and Poe helmets so I just bought their Shoretrooper since it was in stock. Can't wait to get him.
My favorite lid from RO. Congrats!

Did you use their Fathers Day discount code?

Here is mine #98 of 100.
IMG_2216.jpg
Thanks guys! :duff

It was available some time ago, got this one from a friend who has a few other items from RS, all #99/100

Is there a good Vader lightsaber hilt available? All I see on eBay are the expensive ones from Master Replicas or the FX hilts from MR and Hasbro.

Back