Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in wave 2 for the RS Scout helmet. I asked for an update back in August, & was told Rob was working on wave 2. But I've heard nothing since. I ordered in April of 2015. RS has always responded fairly quickly to emails, which is A LOT more that can be said about eFX (I ordered their Scout Legend back in July 2014). One day I'll have a Scout helmet in my collection, damn it :banghead

I'm in wave 2 for the RS Scout helmet. I asked for an update back in August, & was told Rob was working on wave 2. But I've heard nothing since. I ordered in April of 2015. RS has always responded fairly quickly to emails, which is A LOT more that can be said about eFX (I ordered their Scout Legend back in July 2014). One day I'll have a Scout helmet in my collection, damn it :banghead
They contacted me about 3 months ago just to confirm address and if I wanted it weathered or clean.
After I replied, I didn't hear anything else, but they are working on them. Just moving very slowly.

RS and LoneWolf are the best so far
Agreed.

Thank you! Great photo! Just wish I could zoom in more to see the number of that finished one :gah: Mine is number 44, & man I would LOVE to be able to see that number on the plaque of the closest one. Congrats to the person it does belong to.
They told you what number your lid is?
They didn't tell me mine. Those bastages! :D

Here's a pic of my EFX Stormtrooper Commander helmet.

1391632_10202019278822057_1618139172_n (1).jpg

They contacted me about 3 months ago just to confirm address and if I wanted it weathered or clean.
After I replied, I didn't hear anything else, but they are working on them. Just moving very slowly.

What kind of RS Scout lid did you order guys: clean or weathered?

My clean LW and weathered RS:

Comparison LoneWolf & RS Prop Masters Scout Trooper helmet.jpg

:love
What kind of RS Scout lid did you order guys: clean or weathered?

My clean LW and weathered RS:

View attachment 313306

Man, those are gorgeous lids! :love
My initial order was clean, but once I saw how beautiful the weathering was done on your's, I took your advice & asked them to change it. They said they would.
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take Lone Wolf to get you your lid?

EFX Vader and ANH Stormtrooper. Anovos First Order Trooper and Tie Pilot. DHPFX XWing. Kornbath Boba. Black Series I painted up as a Sandtrooper.

R2 is a mix of wood, resin, aluminum and styrene parts, he is a work in process been at him about a year now. BB8 was a sculpt from the RPF then got a ball and painted it all up and add some lights, he will be static.

Building the droids has been the best part and most fun and certainly taught me patience.

My humble collection...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool display! :clap
But you need to upgrade that Stormtrooper helmet for a more accurate one. :)

:love

Man, those are gorgeous lids! :love
My initial order was clean, but once I saw how beautiful the weathering was done on your's, I took your advice & asked them to change it. They said they would.
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take Lone Wolf to get you your lid?

I was lucky because LW finished my helmet in a couple months.

Back