Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of wall mounts are those? Been looking for something like this.

Metal pipe from the hardware store. 3/4 size.

2 Flange
1 4 inch straight
1 T Connector
1 10 inch straight

assembly:

Flange to 4 inch to T connector. 10inch goes in top port on the connector. Then the last flange on top to hold the helmets in place. I think it worked out to about $12 a piece.

It's funny, ALL of the weathered RS Sscouts seem to have that weathering pattern, except mine.

Given that I specifically requested weathering that looked like that (clarifying by emailing them pics of the StarWarsHelmets screen-used prop and of other customer's finished lids, and went so far as to reject the preview photos RS sent to me because it looked different, I find this extremely frustrating and irritating.

Also still waiting for the last pieces of the Complete TIE commission I ordered almost exactly one year ago (helmet/hoses/armor/gloves/belt/jumpsuit shipped, but no stand or plaque.) I also just noticed: my jumpsuit doesn't have any imperial cogs on the shoulders..... so I'm apparently on my own for those. So much for a "complete" commission... :dunno

These companies, licensed or not, really need to take into consideration everything necessary to deliver in time their products to the customers.

The Japanese "Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V and VI - Vehicles" book arrived, it is a great source of interesting information and unseen pictures regarding the studio scale ships and vehicles from Original Trilogy. I like how Japanese books are well packed and wrapped, seen this before with my manga and anime art books, and now with this Star Wars book. I highly recommend this book if you like studio scale models:

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2002_zpsq21krmz6.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2003_zps39zexsew.jpg

Planning on getting the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet. Just waiting for another sale.

Thanks, I think it is an excellent book if you like screen used studio scale models :)

Very cool. What are they? SW novelizations?

Actually done by Stan Lee as a Marvel comic book style the Star Wars edition is from 78' Empire 80' and Jedi 83' so came out on each release.

There seem to be a few pictures of the new airsoft Stormtrooper blaster on ehobbyasia.com Facebook page. But the scope seems to be upside down and the seam on top is distracting, the t-tracks are too short and they missed some holes, and the wires look bad. The Hengstler counter is way too backwards and doesn't look too good either, at least the back part. It has the same fat grips and long endcap like all airsoft Sterlings so far. Not impressed.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

156alpj.jpg

Might have to add that E11 to my collection even if it's a little off. Don't have a stormtrooper blaster just yet. Here is some pics of han's DL-44 that I recently built for someone.
93ccbb9b87f06a424412be18e6ca3e80.jpg
2e94ab99951c3f97c30f3bf201929c10.jpg
8ebbd07eb3f92d320d6df7dcfb51f74f.jpg
0731277a9104cf6724dabadaf6d6a7ae.jpg
02046330bb6761a3d36b913198119442.jpg
a53cc16df3c094d39a9ca2a2dbe4dded.jpg
4f1470db0336f0b341880d59c904c739.jpg
6141075bc1ff056839b13d76a38a6982.jpg
9265f6e72a7b42a72543523222b74e20.jpg

Last edited:
EFX Vader and ANH Stormtrooper. Anovos First Order Trooper and Tie Pilot. DHPFX XWing. Kornbath Boba. Black Series I painted up as a Sandtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great display and collection Droidbuilder.

Who makes the Boba Fett helmet? "kornbath"? I am not familiar with them. Only decent ones I can find are the ones made by Master Replicas and those are almost $2k on eBay. I would love to find a great realistic prop replica of Boba Fett that is somewhat reasonably priced.

That is a great display and collection Droidbuilder.

Who makes the Boba Fett helmet? "kornbath"? I am not familiar with them. Only decent ones I can find are the ones made by Master Replicas and those are almost $2k on eBay. I would love to find a great realistic prop replica of Boba Fett that is somewhat reasonably priced.

Sorry it's Korbanth, he is a member here and also has a site Sithplanet. I got an R5-D4 dome and 3P0 as well, great guy to deal with.

5c2d721fc1745f0ff5912b98ca15f1a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back