Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EFX Vader and ANH Stormtrooper. Anovos First Order Trooper and Tie Pilot. DHPFX XWing. Kornbath Boba. Black Series I painted up as a Sandtrooper.

R2 is a mix of wood, resin, aluminum and styrene parts, he is a work in process been at him about a year now. BB8 was a sculpt from the RPF then got a ball and painted it all up and add some lights, he will be static.

Building the droids has been the best part and most fun and certainly taught me patience.

Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing.

FYI. My local Walmart has the black series stormtrooper helmets on clearance for $59.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done all I can to my Rubies Supreme Darth Vader helmet. I'm pretty happy with it, although I'll happily sell it on if I can get an EFX PCR cheap.

3351.jpg

3352.jpg

3353.jpg

3354.jpg

If anyone is interested in what I've done to it, full details are on my site at https://www.ageofstrife.com/anythin...upreme-helmet-modifications-t7786-p83836.html

Dan

As much as I wanted to save up for a premiere Vader helmet, collecting this year as been on a relative budget. The mods needed to make a Rubies passable are a bit beyond my current skill set, so I used some points and got this Efx Vader on Amazon, and I'm actually very happy with it. Considering my other two helmets are Hasbro, I think the lineup works well.

trio.jpg

Also, after exhausting a lot making my Kylo stand, I'm super happy with the paper towel holder solution that everyone else uses. Some $2 sponges on top and voila.
bucket-stand-idea.jpg

As much as I wanted to save up for a premiere Vader helmet, collecting this year as been on a relative budget. The mods needed to make a Rubies passable are a bit beyond my current skill set, so I used some points and got this Efx Vader on Amazon, and I'm actually very happy with it. Considering my other two helmets are Hasbro, I think the lineup works well.

View attachment 313540

Nice setup. That looks great.

Speaking of stands, does anyone know of a place to buy something for the top of one like a foam scalp or something? I know Tom Spina's site has some but I don't need to pay that much for two pieces of foam.

I could dremel something out of foam but I'm worried what having foam or foam sealant seating against padding would do over time.

*EDIT* Actually I can just vinyl wrap or cloth wrap the styrofoam so that would work.

Speaking of stands, does anyone know of a place to buy something for the top of one like a foam scalp or something? I know Tom Spina's site has some but I don't need to pay that much for two pieces of foam.

I could dremel something out of foam but I'm worried what having foam or foam sealant seating against padding would do over time.

*EDIT* Actually I can just vinyl wrap or cloth wrap the styrofoam so that would work.

Another option is one of these hat stands with a velour top. I just got one in today for my Ironman 1:1 and it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003...ebp_QL65&keywords=velour+hat+stand+black+wood

Another option is one of these hat stands with a velour top. I just got one in today for my Ironman 1:1 and it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003...ebp_QL65&keywords=velour+hat+stand+black+wood

I would have but I have a nice first order carved base stand from someone on another forum. I actually took care of it. I bought a 5" foam ball at Wal-Mart, cut it in half, sanded out an area underneath, and used an old black undershirt for cloth to lay over it. It works good since the it lets the helmet sit higher than it otherwise would have.

MAWzRuP.jpg

Need some recommendations. I'm looking to purchase my first lightsaber for display purposes only. Specifically looking for a vader hilt (blade unnecessary) from the original trilogy, metal, and licensed. I'm looking into the 2005 sw-207. Any other suggestions for one with a reasonable price?

Need some recommendations. I'm looking to purchase my first lightsaber for display purposes only. Specifically looking for a vader hilt (blade unnecessary) from the original trilogy, metal, and licensed. I'm looking into the 2005 sw-207. Any other suggestions for one with a reasonable price?

Refresh ebay with a direct link to your search and scout the SSC/Rebelscum classified.

You can use tennis balls too.

Love these awesome :)

Thanks

Awesome collection, who are the helmet makers?

EFX Vader and ANH Stormtrooper. Anovos First Order Trooper and Tie Pilot. DHPFX XWing. Kornbath Boba. Black Series I painted up as a Sandtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back