Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to start getting into 1:1 helmets. Looking to make Vader my first. So here's my question: is there a comprehensive list of official and non-official releases? I'm currently looking into the Quasimodo ESB. Also considering the SE EFX as an affordable ANH. Any help would be appreciated.

It depends on which movie you want represented. If you're a sick-o, like me :wink1:, you'll want one from each film. I have the eFX Limited fiberglass, & it's magnificent. If you can find it for a price in your budget, I say go for it.
image.jpg
I will say that I lust over the Quasimodo ESB to the point of obsession, & one day it will be mine. & those guys just recently finished the Quasimodo ROTJ, & it's gorgeous as well, & they also have a beautiful ANH. But their ESB Vader is calling to me :love
I also have the MR ROTS - my least favorite (both sculpt & film).
image.jpg
& the ANOVOS Vader.
image.jpg
So, if you're just starting your 1:1 helmet collection.... beware! It's a very deep rabbit hole. Enjoy the fall :wave

Do you have a link where I can place an order for the Quasimodo ROTJ Vader helmet?

I don't have Facebook and I can't find their contact page.
Thanks!

Thats not a bad wait, though if your gonna eventually get he shoulders/chest you might want to wait to get it together. That way its all painted together and matches best.
I thought I read that it was just one shoulder armor they made to work with all three different Vader helmets. Not sure though.

Hi, anybody knows ihow accurate is RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper outfit? Or there is a better prop maker? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Back