Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is! I have been trying to get a decent Fett helmet but prices on a good one are re god damn diculous. Lol

Yeah, this bad boy is the best of the best available right now. I don't even care to think about the price I've paid...

Yours is looking amazing. Super stoked to have mine in line after seeing all those pics. I've been after an ESB lid for some time and it feels good to know this is right around the corner. :duff

Yours is looking amazing. Super stoked to have mine in line after seeing all those pics. I've been after an ESB lid for some time and it feels good to know this is right around the corner. :duff

You're lucky! I wouldn't be surprised if my helmet is finished by week end and you're up next, right?

You're lucky! I wouldn't be surprised if my helmet is finished by week end and you're up next, right?

I believe I am. I think there was someone who would have been ahead of me, but my helmet showed up first. It's getting close. What are using for a stand? This will be my first lid, not sure what options there are.

Here is a few of my latest builds.. the last 3 are all mgc builds.

a3c123fc7fec4e400472a6557dcc7de6.jpg
815a790b5078d0831b227cdd8aac3ea0.jpg
7826c66128a41c7c35635fddb925cc80.jpg
35d821a6852663b57601a1d23b5a68dd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, it's been quite the project!

Who's the guy that makes these and how much will it cost me?
Simply awesome!

The helmet is by Chris at Fett Pride but is easily available from Wasteland at the Dented Helmet. (FPH2 ESB) It was painted by Eric (SuperJedi) and it cost a pretty penny, if you want to know full details PM me.

It'll be resting on top of this bad boy soon! The knees just came in!

Back