Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend it for any prop collector. You don't need to read French, the pics are quite clear on their own.

I can translate anything you need if you type it here (or simply post a pic of the text).

I highly recommend it for any prop collector. You don't need to read French, the pics are quite clear on their own.

Can you give me an estimate on what percentage of the book is text versus photos?

I just started with NFL helmets.

Capture.JPG

Very nice!

The author owns some unique items. He has Han Solo's Hero Stormtrooper helmet, an ESB Stormtrooper armor and helmet, a TIE Helmet, various Rebel pilots helmets (Y-wing, A-wing etc.), a lot of alien masks (Cantina aliens or from Jabba's palace), ANH screen used Vader mask (the one everyone thought it was long lost), ROTJ Vader suit, many studio scales like AT-AT, A-wing, Snowspeeder, speederbike etc., plus a lot of vintage figures and cards and original art. Like I said the book is quite unique, a must have for a collector who is really interested in original Star Wars props, and not just in what MR or EFX released.

Anovos Tie Pilot helmet available. Any thoughts? I have a Hasbro ST and Ironman helmet and an EFX Darth Vader helmet. Is the anovos worth 3.5x the Hasbro? Too bad hasbro doesn't have a black series tie pilot.

Anovos Tie Pilot helmet available. Any thoughts? I have a Hasbro ST and Ironman helmet and an EFX Darth Vader helmet. Is the anovos worth 3.5x the Hasbro? Too bad hasbro doesn't have a black series tie pilot.

Found this video review on youtube: (although it's in French!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC_l-kERR9o

Sergiu, any thoughts on the Anovos compared to your SDS bucket?

Looks really nice, but i know there are other makers out there where its cheaper. Anovos is gonna be like $400 tax and shipping.

Anyone know where you can get electronics for a thermal detonator? Surprisingly hard to find.

Back