Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you a little short for a TIE Bomber?

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-23.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-25.jpg

My newest additions to the collection: RS Snowtrooper Concept Sculpt and Studio Scale Dispatch Pods.

Attachments

• 3F1DC357-93BD-432E-AFC6-3CCD29E9E91F.jpeg
    3F1DC357-93BD-432E-AFC6-3CCD29E9E91F.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 266EA515-954D-4DF7-9EC9-7C7431CB5A9B.jpeg
    266EA515-954D-4DF7-9EC9-7C7431CB5A9B.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 35
I received my second RS Scout blaster. First one weathered. Second one clean.
F24A84EE-E050-4E8F-8D1B-09C1B760E620.jpeg

I ordered the weathered one the instant the ordering went live. Had to hide from my boss to do it. Went back about two hours later, on my first break, expecting them to be sold out & was floored they were still available. So, I ordered the clean one at that point.
I don’t know which I like better. I keep going back & forth on that one. The weathering RS did is perfection. The clean one, however, is how my brain remembers it from ROTJ.

I received my second RS Scout blaster. First one weathered. Second one clean.
View attachment 570345
I ordered the weathered one the instant the ordering went live. Had to hide from my boss to do it. Went back about two hours later, on my first break, expecting them to be sold out & was floored they were still available. So, I ordered the clean one at that point.
I don’t know which I like better. I keep going back & forth on that one. The weathering RS did is perfection. The clean one, however, is how my brain remembers it from ROTJ.
Very cool! :clap I like the weathering RS made on this blaster, this is why I went with "light weathering". If you like the RS Scout blaster look into getting the RS Prop Masters ESB Pugman E-11 stunt blaster, it is amazing as well.

Can you get that blaster without an entire suit commission? Cause I’d love one!
Not sure. You could ask, RS could find a way. Or see if there is anyone buying and building a suit, you could ask them to buy the blaster for you. A friend of mine did this with an ANH E-11.

Ok if i summarize:

- 1 Quasi ANH
- 1 Quasi ESB
- 1 JMC ROTJ + matching armor
I think you’re ready for the thread « how to beat your addiction… »
:ROFLMAO:
I’m kidding! Congrats! (y)
Awesome!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Ok if i summarize:

- 1 Quasi ANH
- 1 Quasi ESB
- 1 JMC ROTJ + matching armor
I think you’re ready for the thread « how to beat your addiction… »
:ROFLMAO:
I’m kidding! Congrats! (y)
Awesome!!! :cool:
Lol great memory. This may sound silly but I’m thinking of getting a JMC ESB helmet.
How’s your collection going? Did you get more Vaders? 🙂

No I just still have my Quasi ESB and love it. Fully satisfied.
No intention to get more Vader.
I try as much as I can to not become a completist. No offense to you by the way. ;)
i try to limit myself to 1 interpretation by character and focus on characters that seem essential for me.
Got BS boba, BS Luke, NIP Scout, MR Stormtrooper and Quasi ESB.
And feel it’s enough.
If I were you I would stick with my ESB Quasi. No need a JMC ESB. You got the best of both world. ( Quasi ESB and JMC ROTJ)
It’s already a privilege…
Be grateful that life has given you the opportunity to have so great stuff and enjoy it rather than always trying to have more but that's my personal philosophy…
;)

Last edited:
Back