Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to know your thoughts on this one? black series vader helmet v2.

1651710344494.png

Attachments

• 1651710319261.png
    1651710319261.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 24
It does look soooo much better than the last one. I'm tempted as well. Mad I never got the PCR Efx one. But also have no room/place to display full size helmets.

Having the EFX PCR (ANH), I don't feel the need to get this; however, if it's as detailed as the last, and could make for an equally or better "exploded" display, that would be a great option for anyone.

And them trying this again kind of makes me hope they try for an accurate Kylo just one last time. Single helmet piece with no seam, flat chromed grille, layered pieces for the mouth. All anyone would need to do is sand and repaint and that would be a great budget alternative. Their last one needed some pretty crazy mods to be even close to accurate.

Having the EFX PCR (ANH), I don't feel the need to get this; however, if it's as detailed as the last, and could make for an equally or better "exploded" display, that would be a great option for anyone.

And them trying this again kind of makes me hope they try for an accurate Kylo just one last time. Single helmet piece with no seam, flat chromed grille, layered pieces for the mouth. All anyone would need to do is sand and repaint and that would be a great budget alternative. Their last one needed some pretty crazy mods to be even close to accurate.

That Black Series Kylo helmet started selling for crazy money for some reason, I sold it used last year and it went for over $400 on ebay. I was surprised because I wasn't very impressed with it myself.

Yeah the shape is still off and undersized but the two tone paint scheme makes it seem more refined.
A good update but still not accurate.
This is how the V1 should have come.
By the way, it gives it ANH vibes.

Last edited:
That Black Series Kylo helmet started selling for crazy money for some reason, I sold it used last year and it went for over $400 on ebay. I was surprised because I wasn't very impressed with it myself.

I bought one during the pre TFA hype and it sat off to the side for a long time.

I also went to sell it but was surprised to see what the going prices were because it was not a great helmet. Just people wanting to have a complete set of the series, for whatever that’s worth (which I personally do not think is worthwhile).

I sold it on another forum for a better price than what they were going for on eBay, partly because I just did not feel right charging that much for it to another board member.

Having the EFX PCR (ANH), I don't feel the need to get this; however, if it's as detailed as the last, and could make for an equally or better "exploded" display, that would be a great option for anyone...
I'm in the same boat. If the "exploded" display looks good, I'll definitely pick one up.

I'll have to +1 what @MyenShi said. Hasbro completists probably made up a fair amount of those sales. I have a hard time believing those people didn't realize the other options. Heck, on Etsy alone there are a few high-end choices.

Hello guys,

If the lightsabers have always had my preference, the Han’s blaster has always appealed to me but there was not many alternatives at the unaffordable MR.
So last year I discovered a replica from AWC.
It’s a gbb airsoft 1.1 replica full metal. The paint and finish are great. It’s really heavy.
It comes in two boxes. One for the Mauser and the second for the scope and flash hider.

Once assembled it’s a really beautiful replica but felt that it was maybe too sleek and black.

So recently decided to repaint the flash hider in gun metal and add some slight weathering on the aiming wheel in order to give it some ANH vibes.

It gives it some MR Elite accents.
If like me you only need one blaster in your collection, even if it’s not 100% accurate, t’s a cool and solid alternative and got the look of the real thing IMO.

Sorry I did not pealed the blue and green protection on the stand for the moment.

Last edited:
Hey, all! I haven't posted here in ages, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good 1:1 C-3PO head. Any preferred/reputable makers out there you would recommend? I'm not crafty at all, so I'd want to get one that's fully finished if possible. Thanks!

Hey, all! I haven't posted here in ages, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good 1:1 C-3PO head. Any preferred/reputable makers out there you would recommend? I'm not crafty at all, so I'd want to get one that's fully finished if possible. Thanks!

Personally I got the AC Bluetooth speaker head. Quite impossible to say it’s a speaker from distance.

I would say it’s 90-95 % scaled. The sculpt and finish are great.
I don’t know if it’s completely accurate but even it’s not a real prop, it’s a cool piece.

Back